Checks from 8-4

Truck99

I have been worried also, I have been waiting for the postman so that I wouldn't miss my check coming in.

You know what’s funny? My wife's sister lives in Oklahoma. She mailed pictures to us on Wednesday, we received them on Friday. Checks mailed from Oklahoma on Tuesday, still have not been received. Hey, maybe they all got lost in the mail. B)B)B)

When Carol sent me a letter last week it arrived the next day. I talked to her that night & she was suprised I had already gotten it. Some people need their race money quickly just to have lunch money for the week. I know it may not be much but look around & you can see most of us are just gettting by now. We can barely afford to race as it is, now you have to wait for the little bit we do get back? Can't see where this is helping the racers who make your show at all. JMO.

I will gladly pay you next week if I can race this week. Does that work for you?

I didn't race there so I don't have a check coming but that is complete BS that another race day is here and nobody got their winning from last week. I know that most just got enough back for a pit pass and someone food but that still isn't right. How about the gas cards, did everyone get their's the night after the races?

alot of people use those winnings for the following weeks races even if it was just pit pass money, so having to wait is bulls---! promotors want you to show up and race and i've never been to a track that said i could pay for my pit pass next week or after the races that night if i won some money!! sorry to hear about this but when i heard that they were gonna do it this way i knew it was gonna be a problem!!( for some ) maybe when you guys get to the track you can give the pit box an IOU!!!

alot of people use those winnings for the following weeks races even if it was just pit pass money, so having to wait is bulls---! promotors want you to show up and race and i've never been to a track that said i could pay for my pit pass next week or after the races that night if i won some money!! sorry to hear about this but when i heard that they were gonna do it this way i knew it was gonna be a problem!!( for some ) maybe when you guys get to the track you can give the pit box an IOU!!!

But we're racing in Kyle this week! :lol:

Honestly, we went to CC knowing that we might get nothing more than a $30 gas card, and that was OK. However, now that we won a little something, we sure could use it to put tires on the car. CC is pretty rough on tires.

Checks mailed from Oklahoma on Tuesday, still have not been received. Hey, maybe they all got lost in the mail. B)B)B)

Was that supposed to say "Checks mailed from CC on Tuesday..."?

Still no check here.

the checks are coming out of oklahoma.your used to getting checks this late if your on a touring series but not a local show.everyone that your hopeing to draw from out of town is reading this its going to make it hard to get them to come back.one bad word of mouths takes away ten good ones.you might want to pay the night of the races in cash like all other tracks are doing.jmo.

I say pay at the pits with a post dated check. See if they like waiting for there money. Bet they wont let you!

After reading this forum and see this same thing around here , Im willing to bet before the end of next year that checks will bounce , they will blame it on the bank and promise to make it good. I believe that peaple who pay with checks by mail are only in it for the money , not the love of the sport most of us share. They feed off our ADDICTION for racing. This is only my oppinion from what Ive seen here in the last 5 yrs with the 3 promotors that payed with checks threw the mail. I hope for all the Racers and Race fans of CC Speedway that Im wrong.

i raced in florida earlier this year and they paid in cash after the races were over. everything was computerized for florida mini stock and sportsman series. 15 mins after the last race they made the payout at their trailer. CASH in hand. in this day of technology why can't they all pay ya after the races. just like they did in the fifties and sixties.

i raced in florida earlier this year and they paid in cash after the races were over. everything was computerized for florida mini stock and sportsman series. 15 mins after the last race they made the payout at their trailer. CASH in hand. in this day of technology why can't they all pay ya after the races. just like they did in the fifties and sixties.

before last week they paid at the track .poeple dont mind waiting for thier money ...

Archived