Another loss

Mary Ann Naumann

may GOD share his love for you and your family for the loss of your dad, i havn't know you very long, but your dad raised a son with integrity, i have never seen another tech man so honest, thank you for your honesty and our family will have you and dean in our prayers. del harris

Jack's fathers services are as follows:

Family visitation Saturday from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Weed, Corley, Fish Funeral Home, in Austin on South Congress (which is just across the street from Spillars Custom Hitches)

Funeral Services are Sunday morning at 11:00 am, same location.

I would like to add to that, if I may, each of you have shown what I already knew, we are all family, racing family, but family and Jack we are all here for you. With the passing of the Admirals father, in our opinion, Jack is one of the most respected men in racing, don't you know his dad was a proud father, Jack, thank you for being YOU! Love you.

Sincerely,

H & Mary Ann

Jack, Dean, Keith, and whole family,

We are just finding out about your loss. Our deepest sympathy. All of youl are in our prayers.

Jack, you've spent a lot of time with your Dad lately, and that had to be a great comfort for him. You are a wonderful and caring person.

Love you,

The Gurals

Archived