Marcos Ambrose

redd35

Well i allready have a robby gordon hat i wear all the time!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to go back and watch the film the yellow flag was waving when robby got spun out. So whats up with you jumping on the ambrose bandwagon.Stay with Darrell Waltrip. #55 the afternoon excitement!!!!!!!!! :D

FromNA$CAR.com:

LONG POND, Pa. -- NASCAR benched owner/driver Robby Gordon Sunday morning at Pocono Raceway, prohibiting him from competing in the Nextel Cup Series' Pennsylvania 500.

NASCAR took the action after Gordon flaunted several NASCAR rules and directives from officials in Saturday afternoon's Busch Series race at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal.

I'm not a fan nor a detractor of Robby Gordon. In fact, he has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

However, I don't understand NA$CARs logic (an oxymoron if ever there was one...) on parking him for a NNCS race when the infraction was during a Busch race...

GO Robby Gordon!!!!!!!

I've been a Dedicated NASCAR fan since I was 8 years old, and I've grown less and less fond of it in the past years. Everybody knows that racing ain't fair, but that was a shame.

THANK YOU ROBBY GORDON

You're The Man

Don't take crap from anyone.

Yeah you showed em Robby they couldnt even race without you.

Oh wait everything went as normal no one missed you.

The only that changed was the over/under in Vegas on how many cautions there would be.

Robbys usually good for about 3 by himself.

Hope i didnt offend you 3d or you brother Wrangler.

Cking I will see you at lunch and we can disCUSS it.

Theres another Robby that agrees with you.

I guess I've always had a special place in my heart for bad boys... :D Nascar was wrong, the yellow flag was out before the spin and I thought there was a Rule about having 3 laps to obey the blackflag. Oh well, I've always liked Robbie...I had to laugh when he did a burnout with Harvick...LOL

Archived