2 JACKS RACING back to school bash

BobbyJack

This weekend at South Texas Speedway 2 Jacks Racing will be holding there 2nd annaul BACK-TO-SCHOOL BASH. We will be giving school supplies away at intermission. The ICERAYS mascot STINGER RAY will be there to help. Donations would be appreciated. You can drop them off at our pit spots or at the pit gate.

We would like to thank all the sponsors and individuals for all the help. $2.00 off when you bring School Supplies to the Front Gate. Teachers get in FREE with School ID

THE PLANET 102.3 -SOUTH TEXAS SPEEDWAY --KIRK'S TRUCKING SERVICE- -DIAMOND B TRACTORS

DOWN HOME CONSTRUCTION --JOHN'S TRANSMISSIONS & ENGINE PERFORMANCE -NIKO'S steakhouse

GULF COAST FENCING- - JOY DRIVING SCHOOL--ALWAYS COOL A/C- -DANIEALLA'S TEX-MEX RESTAURANT--PEPRIDGE FARM ROCKPORT, BRIAN & SUSAN--ARTS TRUCK & EQUIP SALES--WILKE TIRE-GILMORE BAILS BONDS--JOE MORALES INSURANCE--Q-PUB-- COASTAL PROPELLERS--INTERSTATE BATTERIES

TEXAS DWARF CAR ASSOCIATION.

THANK YOU

KAREN JACK

# 38 Bomber

School supplies of any kind are what we need. I hope every driver takes the time to get some school supplies, it does not have to be anything extravagant just supplies the kids use every day. Lets make this year huge, when you get to the track you can drop off the supplies to the #38 bomber car just as you come through the gate. They will seperate the supplies into 4 or 5 age groups and we will give them out at intermission.

Thanks

Owen

Subway can bring some school supplies that he has, they were used very little.

Poorboy glad you brought some jokes with ya. That was good. I will bring all my slightly used supplies(hell someone's gott be able to use them!), but please leave your chalk and personal black board at home, I believe they use dry erase now.

EAT FRESH!

Karen,

Brandy said she'll bring her supplies as usual.

Subway,

Crayons are only for the preschoolers and special ed. Then again maybe Bishop used them in all classes. That would explain a LOT.

Congrats to Steve & Kari

The Back to School Bash will be held on Saturday August 11th

This year is going to be Great. I have doubled the amount of supplies from last year.

The donations are still coming in. I would like to Thank everyone for their support and Donations.

It's great when we can put back into the community. For those who want to donate.

Basic shool supplies: spirals-folders-paper-erasers-glue-colored pencils-crayons-composition books-

safety scissors-pens-pencils-highlighters-construction paper-calculators-rulers-coloring books....and candy!

I have made bags for each class from Pre-K to 12th grade.

Have A Great Weekend!!

Karen Jack

#38 Bomber

Archived