You make the Call

Flipper13

I removed the clip , I think I made my point. I hope this helps the next outsider at any track , to get treated fairly. I know some folks are upset with me for doing this. Just remeber Im not the only person who takes a camera to race track , and I believe youtube is free for everybody not just me. Im just the only jerk that would do this.

Richard Ford

I dont know who made the call , but will say say #77 didnt not continue do to damage to left front. In the video you will see the #90 of Bishop running 5th , on the next restart he is 3rd and Hamby #5 was put to the rear. Which now is 4th. This was the 3rd call that went against this driver in the same race where he was put to the back and the locals doing the spinning were left in there spot.

I posted this for really 1 reason , the track complains of low car counts and ask all the time how to increase car counts , several tracks in the area rained out and drivers went to this track. Now how do they expect to increase car counts when out siders are treated this way they will not keep coming back when its so obvious to everybody that bad calls were made against several "non locals"

Richard Ford

Archived