e-bay item of STS

cperry115

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$$$32.26 , not even autographed....

look's like someone has found a nitch ..and got smart enough to try someting that may make some money ..thow its from something unkind .... hey maybe thats what south texas need's to get thease drivers and track's on the radar for future sponsor's and fan base ..you know we are kinda way out of the triangle of racen down at the bottom that is ..so who ever did this .maybe your best friend down the road ..hell i may buy one and i hate pink ..look at what the future could be ..a movie maybe ..i know shut up ..

look's like someone has found a nitch ..and got smart enough to try someting that may make some money ..thow its from something unkind .... hey maybe thats what south texas need's to get thease drivers and track's on the radar for future sponsor's and fan base ..you know we are kinda way out of the triangle of racen down at the bottom that is ..so who ever did this .maybe your best friend down the road ..hell i may buy one and i hate pink ..look at what the future could be ..a movie maybe ..i know shut up ..

DEE DEE DEE :blink:

if the bid keeps going up maybe ...money could be put together and paint a car black with "pink stinks"on it and they could race the pink posse in a FRIENDLY AND FUN ...........PINK SHOOTOUT .......WINNER GETS BRAGGING RIGHTS AND the loser HAS TO WEAR THE OTHER GUYS SHIRT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON....

if the bid keeps going up maybe ...money could be put together and paint a car black with "pink stinks"on it and they could race the pink posse in a FRIENDLY AND FUN ...........PINK SHOOTOUT .......WINNER GETS BRAGGING RIGHTS AND the loser HAS TO WEAR THE OTHER GUYS SHIRT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON....

Now that would be something to see. Whoever is behind the ebay thang would have to step up and accept the challenge. This could be some some great FRIENDLY grudge match racing!!!!

Archived