pink posse

the#78

Can somebody please provide a "family tree" so to speak so all of us uninformed followers of this thread can try to figure out what in the aich eee double hockey sticks this is all about. For instance who are the Pink Posse, where does the king and queen of pink come in, who are the pink haters, you know, give us the line-ups of the teams so we can pick a side. :lol::lol:

We feel like we just walked in on the "who shot JR episode" after having never seen the show before. We just don't understand the landscape.

I THINK THAT WHAT IS DONE IS DONE AND EVERYONE INVOLVED NEEDS TO LET BY-GONE'S BE

BY-GONE'S...AND ENJOY THE RACING THAT EVERYONE LOVE'S AND THE HELL WITH ALL BULL-S*&^......THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE PUT TO REST AND ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED NEED TO GET OVER IT!!!

JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION.. THAT'S THAT.......... :D;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can somebody please provide a "family tree" so to speak so all of us uninformed followers of this thread can try to figure out what in the aich eee double hockey sticks this is all about. For instance who are the Pink Posse, where does the king and queen of pink come in, who are the pink haters, you know, give us the line-ups of the teams so we can pick a side. :lol::lol:

We feel like we just walked in on the "who shot JR episode" after having never seen the show before. We just don't understand the landscape.

I THINK THAT WHAT IS DONE IS DONE AND EVERYONE INVOLVED NEEDS TO LET BY-GONE'S BE

BY-GONE'S...AND ENJOY THE RACING THAT EVERYONE LOVE'S AND THE HELL WITH ALL BULL-S*&^......THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE PUT TO REST AND ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED NEED TO GET OVER IT!!!

JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION.. THAT'S THAT.......... :D;)

Keep posting stuff like this so it keeps going on . If it's gonna stop everyone needs to stop posting. :lol:

OK. This family feud thing has gone far enough on here.

I'm sure it's amusing to some, but obviously this has little to do with racing and a lot to do with some folks just not getting along.

I am closing this thread.

Nick Holt

Archived