pink posse

the#78

Just to clarify to all who want to point fingers K.O.Grafx did make the pink stinks t-shirts. When we have a customer that special orders a shirt we fill their order. Under no circumstances did KO Grafx single out The Pink Posse. The shirts did not say Pink Posse Stinks, had they said that we would have not made the shirts as we are trying to be supportive of STS and it's drivers. We would not want to cause Owen the trouble.

We make smart a** shirts all the time. We apologize for the pink posse's hurt feelings, we did not anticipate quite the upset, we were just doing our job and thought the shirts were funny.

As for the Queen of Pink K.O. Grafx is located at 5points behind the A1 Steakhouse. Call me at KO if you need directions. 387-9285

Kari Van Blarcum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is obviously enough crap that has been posted, too much to consider going back over all of it. Let me just say--we didn't ask for this attention. WHOEVER decided to stir the pot with pink, IMO, went about it the wrong way. It was unsportsmenlike to display such shirts, knowing that the only pink car that runs @ STS is Andy Van Blarcum. Had there been some other emblem or indication that the shirt was directed elsewhere, it would have been interpreted otherwise. And any of you reading or contributing can say what you want, but I don't think if anyone had something derogatory or unfriendly to say about you or your group that you would let it go. There are plenty of posts on other topics to indicate such.

As for our feeling being hurt, that sounds so childish. Simply, because we are posting a rebuttal about the continued comments does not mean that are feelings are hurt. It's funny to me how everyone else is entitled to comment and when we do, oh! our feelings are hurt!!

We are here to race and have a good time, however, it seems as though someone else had a different agenda and KO Krafx helped it along. You are free to conduct your business how you see fit and may you profit much from such actions.

Proud to be part of the Pink Posse,

Melissa Van Blarcum

I have absolutely no idea what any of this is really about, and by the sounds of it, I don't want to know. At first I thought this was just some of the usual CC teasing that we see quite often on here. But, apparently not.

It really doesn't matter to me who did what to whom. That's history and water over the dam or water under the bridge - take your pick. But this whole family squabble needs to be taken somewhere else.

Thanks.

Nick

I have no idea what is going on here, I kind of agree with Nick's post, but as an outsider looking in I would say to the Pink Posse, that since no one knows what is going on, you are coming offf looking a little thin skinned. Please don't respond back about how I don't know what I'm talking about or defending your position, because I like I say, no one understands what all this is about. All we know is that somebody made a bunch of shirts that say pink stinks, which basically everybody would think is somewhat humorous and should be considered a sign of flattery that your racing program is successful enough to draw out some organized opposition. ;) It reminds me of the 70's when you had this real fan loyalty and good guy/ bad guy thing going that actually drew more fans. I think that more people need to get involved in this kind of rivalry, it helps not hurts racing. Again, if there is some hidden meaning behind all this that offends you, the rest of us don't know about it. So it just looks like your being thin skinned. This is not a bash, don't take it that way, I am just giving you an unbiased view to consider.

Go Pink.

Pink Stinks.

There both sides are covered.

Have a good day everybody. :D

Enough is enough nobody cares to see horays for Andy on a sixth place finish. That was racefans point. The only reason this thread has had so many views is because it is funny. You guys just continue to play into everyones hands with your defensive responses. Dont whine about the trouble you cause for yourself.

Can somebody please provide a "family tree" so to speak so all of us uninformed followers of this thread can try to figure out what in the aich eee double hockey sticks this is all about. For instance who are the Pink Posse, where does the king and queen of pink come in, who are the pink haters, you know, give us the line-ups of the teams so we can pick a side. :lol::lol:

We feel like we just walked in on the "who shot JR episode" after having never seen the show before. We just don't understand the landscape.

Ok here we go to the best of my knowledge: King of Pink is the driver of limited mod Andy VanBlarcum(who signs his post), Pink Posse Fan is Melissa VanBlarcum wife of King of Pink(who signs her post), Magnum37 is Andys' brother Jimbo(who signs his post) and Owens ex-brother in law, via the ex-wife and Owens sister Kari, who is now dating 'the shrimper" Steve Grantz(who signs his post) after his divorce from his wife, the long and short of the story..... Pink Posse group was offended by a wide group of people wearing black t-shirts with pink stinks printed on them(by KO Krafx or Grafx, yet to figure that one out) saturday night at the dirt track.... good joke gone sour, but is the hit topic for two different websites. This is "DALLAS" South Texas style!!!

Ok here we go to the best of my knowledge: King of Pink is the driver of limited mod Andy VanBlarcum(who signs his post), Pink Posse Fan is Melissa VanBlarcum wife of King of Pink(who signs her post), Magnum37 is Andys' brother Jimbo(who signs his post) and Owens ex-brother in law, via the ex-wife and Owens sister Kari, who is now dating 'the shrimper" Steve Grantz(who signs his post) after his divorce from his wife, the long and short of the story..... Pink Posse group was offended by a wide group of people wearing black t-shirts with pink stinks printed on them(by KO Krafx or Grafx, yet to figure that one out) saturday night at the dirt track.... good joke gone sour, but is the hit topic for two different websites. This is "DALLAS" South Texas style!!!

Dude thats some funny [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/18/07] right there. Family tree or lack of?

Archived