pink posse

the#78

I did not mean to offend anyone yesterday about the pink stinks t-shirts. If you would of seen the topic earlier about someone was wearing a shirt that read the pink stinks, but the topic was deleted.I AM NOT TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME EITHER. MY NAME IS JERRY MIZE AND I AM FROM THE VALLEY. I just thought it was hilarious and still do. I can imagine that everyone who saw the shirts laughed. plain and simple it was funny so dont get them pink panties in a wad and cheer up alittle bud. :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were offended Saturday, July 14th @ STS. We were warned by a few people in the pits about these t-shirts being worn by a select group of racers and thier teammates. We were even told of the offer to pay people to wear these shirts. I find this behavior unsportsmen like and really a shame that someone has to stoop so low just to get a good feeling about racing. Regardless of other people's opinion, the Pink Posse Team has not done anything to any one team to deserve being singled out in this manner. We go out to have a good time, try to help bring in fans and do things for the kids. I know there are other teams that do the same and we think it is a great thing. We don't feel that we need anything in return because we know the kids like it. If that bothers a race team to see us around, they'll have to get over it. THIS WON'T RUN US OFF! On the other side of things, think about how you would feel if you were being bashed, for no reason, just so a fellow racer could get his _______off!!

And like every other thread that has been read, edited, removed, etc. I have no problem with that. Lots of people are reading this and it should give them an idea of just how desperate some people get to have a good time at someone else's expense. JMO, these people need to get over themselves-from those whose idea it was, those who made them and those who wore them, because to qoute Owen, "this is supposed to be fun". I don't know many other people that would tolerate what's going on.

Proud to be part of the Pink Posse Team,

Melissa Van Blarcum

Well I apologize again. Like I said I am from the Valley and had no idea what was going on up there. I just read the post about the shirt and thought it was funny. I think what you are doing up there is great with the give aways and such and Owen is a good guy and is probably happy to have ya'll around.

We think you all are doing a great job in supporting STS and the kid's love you'lls give away's.

Let's all just get along put your personal stuff a side if that's what this is.I don't know and i am not

saying that this is what is going on Let's put the bull-!!!! a side and let's do what we are there for

Let's Race have fun and best of all Let's put on a great show of STS!!!!! That is what we do, please

don't lose side of this. This sport is a hobby and it's just for fun so let's do that!!!!! Keep up-the great

job Pink Posse Team. Hope no one get's mad JMO and for the love of the sport. See you all at the track

Anna Major wife of #33 Barry Major hobby class!!!!!

I saw the shirts and thought it was funny as well... If you have'nt heard it by now then allow me to reintroduce you to the phrase "Rubbins Racin'" in all aspects of the sport, and it is a sport, fair or unfair, like it or not. Feelings shouldn't get in the way and if you get your fellings hurt that easy maybe this sport is'nt for you. So don't let a lil ol' t-shirt "rub" you the wrong way, you live longer if you don't worry so much about the small stuff.

NOT TO TAKE SIDES , NOT EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THE PERSONAL ISSUES INVOLVED IN THIS WHOLE SITUATON......SO IT MAYBE FUNNY TO SOME BUT NOT OTHERS!!!!!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO ACT LIKE ADULTS NOT CHILDREN , THIS IS NOT A BASHER SITE !!!!! B):P

Thank you Daniel

Melissa Van Blarcum

I saw the shirts and thought it was funny as well... If you have'nt heard it by now then allow me to reintroduce you to the phrase "Rubbins Racin'" in all aspects of the sport, and it is a sport, fair or unfair, like it or not. Feelings shouldn't get in the way and if you get your fellings hurt that easy maybe this sport is'nt for you. So don't let a lil ol' t-shirt "rub" you the wrong way, you live longer if you don't worry so much about the small stuff.

I am glad to see that you got a laugh out of it.

Trust me, I don't need any introductions about racing terms from you. As for getting our feelings hurt, I don't believe that was the correct term for what we thought. If you look back, the word was offended and had the intention to make a joke come from anyone other than the Whiteaker clan, it may have been taken differently. Quit the sport, you must be kidding! We are more than willing to let this go as long as we don't have to keep listening to everyone say what they feel. As long as the entertainment is at our expense, we will continue to answer what anyone has to say.

Proud to be part of the Pink Posse,

Melissa Van Blarcum

I dont see the big deal about this, but I think you maybe kinda brought this on yourself by driving a pink car in the first place. did you ever think about that or maybe going with a different color. ya know pink isnt real manly especially for the racing community.

I dont see the big deal about this, but I think you maybe kinda brought this on yourself by driving a pink car in the first place. did you ever think about that or maybe going with a different color. ya know pink isnt real manly especially for the racing community.

You're telling me that the color of the car gives right to outright offend a fellow racer. Personally, I think the ability to keep one's mouth shut and their opinion to themselves about the pink posse team would come from knowing what good sportsmenship is. As far as manly, pleaseeeeeeeeeee, my husband is far more secure in his manhood to give a ------ what anyone thinks about him driving a pink car. Besides, he does it for his girls, all three of them. We have already stated that we are here to have a good time and we won't tolerate people talking trash just because they can.

Melissa Van Blarcum

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE WHITEAKER CLAN WAS GIVEN T-SHIRTS TO WEAR AS WERE OTHER PEOPLE IT WAS NOT THEIR IDEA. AS FAR AS WHO CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA YOU NEED TO LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE IT DID NOT START WITH THEM. THEY DONT KNOW AND DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE. AS FAR AS YOUR COMMENT ABOUT PUTTING HIM IN THE WALL NEXT WEEK, WHICH WAS OVERHEARD BY OTHER DRIVERS YOU MAY WANT TO RETHINK THAT

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE WHITEAKER CLAN WAS GIVEN T-SHIRTS TO WEAR AS WERE OTHER PEOPLE IT WAS NOT THEIR IDEA. AS FAR AS WHO CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA YOU NEED TO LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE IT DID NOT START WITH THEM. THEY DONT KNOW AND DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE. AS FAR AS YOUR COMMENT ABOUT PUTTING HIM IN THE WALL NEXT WEEK, WHICH WAS OVERHEARD BY OTHER DRIVERS YOU MAY WANT TO RETHINK THAT

We were told it started with the Whiteaker clan, so what I say is if not, whoever started it, step up to the plate! As far as putting him in the wall, you must have misunderstood :lol:

Proud to part of the Pink Posse,

Melissa Van Blarcum

As for getting our feelings hurt, I don't believe that was the correct term for what we thought. If you look back, the word was offended

Melissa Van Blarcum

By definition alone the word offend in the websters dictionary means : 1. To arouse anger, resentment, or indignation in. 2. To be disagreeable or displeasing to 3. To trangress:violate or 1. To cause displeasure or affront 2a. To violate a moral or devine law b. To violate a law or rule..... just to clarify my point anger is an emotion therefore a feeling so if your lack of free will allows someone or a group to hurt your fellings or offend you, you, yourself allowed it. And Mr. Duncan you are very correct this is not a basher site and I don't see where any bashing had taken place, but to each there own.

OK I give up.... where can the pink stinks t-shirts be purchased and I'll take one of those Pink posse shirts too If I may.... I'll just be like everyone else out there who flip flops back and forth!!!

If our information is correct, you can contact Kari @ KO Krafx for the shirt

Proud to be part of the Pink Posse

Melissa Van Blarcum

WOW looks like there are some hurt feelings here no matter what anyone says! Look at it like this atleast everyone knows who the "PINK POSSE" is now . This is some funny crap. Whoever started this with the shirts got what they wanted if it was to stir up the "POSSE". Seems if the "POSSE" is going to get their feeling hurt every time someone does something to Offend them they better get lots of towels. JMO Get over it and race. :o

Archived