Kn1ghtb1ade?

tps48

Its been freaking RAINING for 45 straight days then it finally stops and we have a lake around our shop so now its just drying out time...

I am actually hopeing to race this month in Corpus schedule and weather permitting, I told Price I just wanted to get 1 race out of it atleast...

JoeSchmo is a different guy, its someone I work with here...

I still have my car just haveing been able to work on it due to weather... Go figure last year prayed for rain now I just want it to stop freaking raining... :(

I actually hadnt talked to Jody in some time since SAS closed really... I changed cell phone providers and lost my old phone with his number....

As for posting on here I have been totally swamped at work (no pun intended)... All the rain has meant plently of wrecked 18 wheelers which I love to sell parts for since it fills up my back pocket.... :) :) So that has left little time to play on here.... LoL Hey oldtimer you should still have my homephone# anyway you know you can call anytime... LoL

you going to pay my phone bill ..lol all you have to do is say im still alive .and we will all be peachy ..... besides i had to get on the band wagon with this .. :lol:if you would just ask someone may have a dry spot for you to finish you car ..just say does anyone have a place for me to finish this car so .i can set the world on fire ....see that was symple ..i have done it for you ..

Hey oltimer what happened to your cell phone? I called it awhile back and it went to some recording in spanish????

Got another 1" of rain at the shop today according to my mom. Can we just have the RAIN END PLEASE!!!!

I would take you up on moving the car to a dry place, but it cant be moved we have the rear end apart and can't put it back together until we get rid of the water. It sucks bigtime, becuase we cant even get the load of gravel back there yet to keep this from happening. But thank you anyway.

Besides with all the rain, I have been spending most of my free time with no rain mowing the weeds down in the yard... LoL LoL

Come on Knightblade, If you were a real racer, you would find a way to work on the car.LOL I'm beginning to wonder if you are afraid of Jody.

No rear end in car, no problem. We can move it. Our tools may not be the conventional tools that you find in any store or auto parts, but if you want it moved bad enough, it can be done. You need to come hang out and watch my husband in action sometime. (That's why I carry a large life insurance policy on him.)

Let me know if you need help, I will send Jody. Not really, we will help you move it.

Mona Turner

PS. Where do you work? If it is Peterbilt, we can barter the work.LOL Not really, we will help for free.

what is mona's motive ..i wonder ................ she is correct ..this rain water excuse is getting old ...a real racer will do what it takes to get that car done ...so i ask you are you a real racer ....lol i have a new phone ..ill give you the number soon ..my home is ..361 993 2035 ..

No not peterbuilt yet anyway maybe soon if changes dont happen here, but I can get you Pete parts here too unless its a propritary item... :)

But oldtimer its more to it than just the rain although that is big part, I have just had an unusually busy busy summer so far, and as you can tell aint been on here much either.... Also with the lack of a true track to call home, we are not too sure what rules we are going to finish up my car too, and as for Prices car its pretty much ready just needs to caliper put back on and the other muffler stabbed onto the pipe, I just hadnt had the time or the weather has been bad when I did have the time... Dont worry I will be out there soon enough either in my car or price's....

OH CRY ME A RIVER ..NO DONT I CANT SWIM THAT GOOD .. JUST A STREAM WILL DO .. :lol: .. ANYWAY .PICK ONE CAR AND GET IT ON THE TRACK ..I WORKED ON THE 7 CAR TODAY ..STILL HAVE DOCTOR WORK LEFT TO DO FROM THAT WRECK IN KYLE LAST YEAR ... BUT SHE.S COMEING RIGHT ALONG ..

Rookie49, You might be on to something. I know Oldtimer exists, they based the character of TowMader on him in Cars. The similarities between the two( OT & Kn1teb1ade) are striking. So it's possible he created Kn1ghtb1ade as his alter-ego so he could stir the pot with more than one spoon! Is it possible there are more OT clones? This is going to keep me up all kn1ght...oh, has anyone seen Nick Holt and OT together at the same place?

LMAO ..MIKE .YOU HAD TO SPEND ALL DAY ON THAT RESPONCE ..FROM NOW ON DONT COOK YOUR BRAIN LIKE THAT .. NOT GOOD... YES NICK AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER.. ..[sORT ..OF ]...........HE HAS PASSED THROUGH OUR PITS .AND SAID HI ..... .......TO EVERY ONE ELSE ............LOL BUT HE DOES GIVE ME THAT QUICK GO TO HECK LOOK ..SO ATLEAST I GET SOMETHING FROM HIM .... GOTTA LOVE IT ...... I LIKE NICK SOME .... YES BLADE AND I HAVE BEEN IN THE PITS ONCE .HE CAME DOWN TO SORT OF HANG OUT WITH US LAST YEAR AT SAS ... AND LEFT WITH A PC GAME .... I DONT WANT TO BREAK YAH'S PEE PICKEN HART . .KNIGHTBLADE IS A REAL PERSON ..

Archived