CCSPEEDWAY

BJ34

WOW ,,,,,,,WOW,,,, WHAT KIND OF TALK IS ALL THIS ....OK I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING,,,this is really hard to say but I need to say it .......I have been letting a lot of cars in my class WIN,,,,you know nice guys finish last :lol::D:lol: AIRCOOL POWER

Thats funny bugin you comin to race with us or what man lol.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW ,,,,,,,WOW,,,, WHAT KIND OF TALK IS ALL THIS ....OK I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING,,,this is really hard to say but I need to say it .......I have been letting a lot of cars in my class WIN,,,,you know nice guys finish last :lol::D:lol: AIRCOOL POWER

bugin, you broke the ice. First of all thanks for letting me beat you! And second I threw my race at ccms this year. I let G.B. win! I felt bad for him he is so old you know, I figured he aint going to win to many more races. But you got to give it to me I made it look good :lol:

oldtimer, sounds like you need to build a mustang to put that big motor in, or change cams lol! It sounds like you have to many things working against you or something.

ILOVE THE CHALENGE .. BUGGIN .I HAVE THAT SPRUCE UP JUICE JUST ABOULT READY FER YOU ..

Mike,Poorboy is correct,the SS cars dont have any better tirtes than the TT cars do yet they can run faster even with 1200 more pounds and 300 more HP.Remember the last 2 races were won by a Pinto and a Mustang.The SS cars do have a magic device called TRACTION CONTROL.This allows them to apply max power for the traction level.Its otherwise known as a RIGHT FOOT. :lol: I wish I had too much power.

Will I knew there was a reason I won our feature even though you were a second faster on the clock.Now it doesnt mean so much.Thats the trophy I will use for my SS grudge match :D

Shreck,its time to go racing to win now.I understand how the air cooled cars can dominate but its OK for a little while.Stop being so generious.

Whats with the weather there.Its drenched here now.I dont think RGS will be able to run but maybe.Hows it there

oldtimer, sounds like you need to build a mustang to put that big motor in, or change cams lol! It sounds like you have to many things working against you or something.

will why didnt i think of that ..just let us run slicks and we will be able to put the throtle down . and even then we spin them ..but controlable .... ..

Slick's for pinto's only right OT? don't wanna see a mad VW on a set of those. :mellow: Buggin, you letting car's win??? :lol: are you just saying that to cover up your Bug-mate ROOKIE beating you? See I think GB is kinda Jealious, he has to go out and start a grudge match with the super stock's. ( in some way all of us thunders are going to get pulled in too some how.) while Buggin and I have a Weekly Grudge match every night we race Pinto's Vs. BUG'S. Buggin how about this "challege" for ya, in the Heat race we both start scartch i'll even let you call what side you want. the loser buy's burgers. Hey GB are you sure about this Grudge Match? I mean we know your throphy count is stuck at 169, ( cough, for two week's, cough) but if you lose your gonna be going down to 168... Can thumper handle that? :lol:

Slick's for pinto's only right OT? don't wanna see a mad VW on a set of those. :mellow: Buggin, you letting car's win??? :lol: are you just saying that to cover up your Bug-mate ROOKIE beating you? See I think GB is kinda Jealious, he has to go out and start a grudge match with the super stock's. ( in some way all of us thunders are going to get pulled in too some how.) while Buggin and I have a Weekly Grudge match every night we race Pinto's Vs. BUG'S. Buggin how about this "challege" for ya, in the Heat race we both start scartch i'll even let you call what side you want. the loser buy's burgers. Hey GB are you sure about this Grudge Match? I mean we know your throphy count is stuck at 169, ( cough, for two week's, cough) but if you lose your gonna be going down to 168... Can thumper handle that? :lol:

MAD .VW ..HE CAN HAVE SLICKS ..WITH THEM ON OUR CAR WE WILL BE ABLE TO USE THIS .. MOTOR

Archived