CCSPEEDWAY

BJ34

It didn't take me long to find out who BJ34 is. I just called your fellow racers and got my information. You are BRIAN UPDIKE #33 IN THE THUNDERS. I'm sorry I didn't have your correct name. Are you ready for the grudge race. I did notice you said you have a couple things different on your car,well you would have to meet our rules. Hope to see you out at our track soon. Let us know.

Carol Yocum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carol Brian is a rookie and was stating stupid words in the way he saw the race. He is a good driver for is first time ever in a race car and is doing great at STS. His car wouldn't be able to run CC cause his front end is locked and he dont have a diff to change it with. You just have to ignore ignorace and go on with it. Nelly did a good job just some people saw it different and he chose to state it on here which is not the place. I have seen Nelly win back in the day a few times she knows how to drive so CONGRATS Nelly on job well done. Tim Gilpin driver of the #12 at STS.

I DONT CARE IF YOU FOUND OUT ALL YOU HAD TO WAS PM ME AND I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU WHO I WAS WHAT IS BAD IF YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR NAME OUT FOR EVERONE TO KNOW THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IF YOU ARE SO SURE ABOUT NELLY HAVE HER COME TO THE TRACK I RACE ON SHE HAS BEEN THER BEFORE I THINK HER CAR IS LEGAL THERE

NO PROBLEM DONT WORRY ABOUT ME I WILL NOT RACE THERE NELLY I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY I DID NOT MEAN TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR RACE IAM SORRY IF I MADE YOU MADE OR UPSET LIKE THE 12 SAID IAM A ROOKIE AND JUST SAYING STUPID WORD IN HOW I SAW THE RACE FOR ABOUT THE 5TH TIME IAM SORRY FOR TAKEN AWAY FROM YOUR RACE BJ34 AKA BRIAN J UPDIKE #33 THUNDER

OLDTIMER IF YOU HAVE HER # PM ME AND I WILL TELLHER MY SELF

OK,I guess I over reacted but I watch these other teams work very hard and endure many hardships so when luck shines on them ( without luck you cant win no matter who you are)I first get mad they took my money and thropy but then I am happy for them.Racing takes so much and gives so little back so theres no justification in making it less than the triumph it is.

What most dont know is the 88 has always been fast but unstable.I was there when Greg found the leaf spring slider on the RR froze up.That was binding the spring and causing the car to spin out whenever it wanted to.He fixed it.I kept waiting for her to get squirley in the feature so I could make a clean pass but it never happened.The little things do so much.I had already been sent to the back and warned about rough driving and second pays better than DQ.I need my headers and new rubber.

It seems like everyone wants a piece of Thumper now.Matt,I know you think its going to be a cakewalk for your giant engined car to suck Thumper down your carburator and spit him out your header but remember Thumper runs like a skert rabbit and with a Tironosarus on his heels the little raptor will run for his life.Your the one in a no win situation,if you win its because you picked on a little ministock.If you loose your racing partners will tease you.Thumper knows he will have to yield to your superior horsepower and weight but he says BRING IT ON.I think he has been parking too close to Chickenhalk.In any case it will be intresting to match straightaway power against cornering speed.I am having trouble finding a trophy I could let go of but Im still looking.

GRUDGE RACE SATURDAY NITE!!!!!SUPER STREET VS TEXAS THUNDER> HEADS UP. 7 VS 77 :o

Well, since this topic is about giving away races. Im not saying that anybody did, but I gave away a race one time. It was a dash for cash race. Up for grabs was 50 bucks. Only four cars in the race. I wont say who was in the race, but before the race we all agreed that the winner would buy $50 of beer for the next weekend, and he did. But the driver that was susposed to win the race hit the wall on the last turn of the last lap, he was really going for it. He bent a couple of wheels and we all felt bad, but we all had some beer!

GB, by no means do I think it is going to be a cakewalk. Me and my crew have already been trying to strategize something to beat you. It is going to be alot harder for me to win, because handling is the main thing in these big cars. I have drove both classes, and I will be the first to say that it is not the same driving in the different cars.

OK,I guess I over reacted but I watch these other teams work very hard and endure many hardships so when luck shines on them ( without luck you cant win no matter who you are)I first get mad they took my money and thropy but then I am happy for them.Racing takes so much and gives so little back so theres no justification in making it less than the triumph it is.

What most dont know is the 88 has always been fast but unstable.I was there when Greg found the leaf spring slider on the RR froze up.That was binding the spring and causing the car to spin out whenever it wanted to.He fixed it.I kept waiting for her to get squirley in the feature so I could make a clean pass but it never happened.The little things do so much.I had already been sent to the back and warned about rough driving and second pays better than DQ.I need my headers and new rubber.

It seems like everyone wants a piece of Thumper now.Matt,I know you think its going to be a cakewalk for your giant engined car to suck Thumper down your carburator and spit him out your header but remember Thumper runs like a skert rabbit and with a Tironosarus on his heels the little raptor will run for his life.Your the one in a no win situation,if you win its because you picked on a little ministock.If you loose your racing partners will tease you.Thumper knows he will have to yield to your superior horsepower and weight but he says BRING IT ON.I think he has been parking too close to Chickenhalk.In any case it will be intresting to match straightaway power against cornering speed.I am having trouble finding a trophy I could let go of but Im still looking.

GRUDGE RACE SATURDAY NITE!!!!!SUPER STREET VS TEXAS THUNDER> HEADS UP. 7 VS 77 :o

<_< ok ill sit this one out and watch the Grudge sat night ONLY 7 Vs 77 ookk :ph34r:

its been dead on here for a week or so ..now someone wins a feature .and wha.la ..... its alive ..wonder what would happens if i was to win a feature lol .. will you didnt share that beer with us ...

OT if you win a feature this year I'll buy you any flavor you want and a cheeseburger :D

going tobe a really really cold cheesburger by the time that happends ... maybe alittle green around the edges .. would you think ...... :D hey ill take you up on that thow ..... everyone ill split that beer with you if you let me win .heck ill give you the purse .just want that ratdaddy burger....on second thought .ill keep the purse ..

we can call it race for food ....... i am alittle hungry ..

RATDADDY ..IF IM GOING TO WORK HARD TO GET THIS CAR OUT ..STRAP MY FAT BUTT INTO THIS ROCKET .AND LAUNCH MYSELF AROUND YOUR TRACK AND\ ....DO ALITTLE SCREAMING ..COVERING MY EYES A TIME OR TWO DUREING THE RACE ,SHAKE LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE AFTER GETTING OUT OF THAT ROCKET . KISSING THE GROUND ASWELL .. YOU COULD ATLEAST BUY ME A STAKE .. MEDIUM WELL WILL BE FINE ..HECK ILL EVEN LET YOU HAVE THE BONE FOR TOP DOG ..

Rocket?

YEP TO MUCH MOTOR FOR THOSE TIRES ..YOU HAVE TO RUN THIS ONE I MAY PUT IN .HALF THROTLE OR A SPENNING YOU WILL GO . WARNING DOES NOT WORK WELL WITH TEENIE WENNIE TIRES ...OTHER WARNING .BEST HOLD ON ..AND PRAY .....GOTTA LOVE IT ..AND AFTER ONLY RACEN A CAR ONCE IN 6 YEARS .ANYTHING WILL FEEL LIKE A ROCKET ..MAINLY GOING OUT TO WORK ON SETUP .HAVE TO FIGURE THEASE TIRES OUT ..WHAT TO AND NOT TO DO WITH THEM ..USED TO 8 INCH SLICKS ....SO IM NO THREAT TO ANYONE .BUT MYSELF . :D HAVE OUR WORK CUT OUT FOR US ..

.. YOU COULD ATLEAST BUY ME A STAKE ..

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR.............A "STAKE" IS WHAT THEY USE TO USE TO KILL VAMPIRES WITH USUALLY MADE OUT OF WOOD.....I THINK YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE A STEAK :unsure:

SEE THERE I SAID I WAS HUNGRY ..CANT THINK WHEN IM HUNGRY .. HECK MAYBE A STAKE MAY FIT MY DIET ..

THOSE MOTORS ARE CLOSE IN ALOT OF WAYS .. ..BOTTOM FOR THE MOST PART ..HEADS SOMEWHAT CLOSE .. WE HAVE JUST ALITTLE MORE HEAD ..AND ALOT MORE CAM ..THATS THE BIGGEST DIFFERENTS IN OUR MOTORS CAM .. OURS SET UP FOR LARGER TRACKS ..YOURS SET UP FOR SHORT TRACKS ..YOUR.S LIKE LALO'S COMES ON SMOOTHER SOONER OVER OURS ..WHICH LETS YOU STAND ON IT SOONER .BUT NOT THE UPPER TORQUE WE HAVE ..WHAT DOES YOUR COME ON AT //3000 TO 7500 .. MAYBE ..OURS 4000 TO 8500... ON THE SHORT TRACKS YOU MAY BE TURNING 3500 .. PLUS THROUGH THE TURNS ..IF OUR MOTOR IS NOT TURNING 4000 TO 4200 IN AND OUT OF THE TURNS ..WE. ARE IN TROUBLE WHEN IT COMES ON ..IF YOU NOT STREIGHT THEN BETTER BE FAST OFF THE GAS .LOL ..I USED TO LAUGH AT JESSIE ABOULT WHY AND WHERE HE HIT THE GAS OR LACK OF AT CC .. WELL I FOUND OUT WHY AFTER DRIVEING THE CAR ..I DONT REALLY LIKE THIS CAM /BUT JESSIE DOES .SO IT STAYS ..AND DDONT FORGET THIS ONE LITTLE DETAIL .. YOU CAR IS A MUSTANG OUR.S IS A PINTO ..THE WHEEL BASE BETWEEN THE TWO .IS THIS //MUSTANG 99 TO 101 .. PINTO .94 TO 95 ..DEPENDING ON WHAT YEAR YOU HAVE .. THAT MAKES A WORLD OF DIFFERENTS ..A MUSTANG TENDS TO BE PUSHY WHEN A PINTO TENDS TOBE MORE LOOSER ..HENCE THE WHEEL BASE DIFFERENTS ALONG WITH YOUR COIL OVER WE ARE LEAF ..YOUR SPRING AND STRUTED .WE ARE SPRING AND SHOCK .. OUR MOTOR SETS MORE OVER THE FRONT .. YOUR.S TO THE BACK .. LESS FRONT WIEGHT ..YOU CAN HANG YOUR REAR END OUT AND GET AWAY WITH IT ..MORE THAN YOU CAN HANG A PINTO OUT ..... PUT IT THIS WAY ..THOSE TWO DIFFERENT CARS DRIVE 100 PERCENT OPPOSIT OF EACH OTHER .THEY DO NOT DRIVE OR REACT THE SAME ..I KNOW I HAVE RACE BOTH AND BUILT BOTH ...... SO I AGREE YOU CAN PROBABLY STAND ON IT WITH OUT ANY PROBLEMS WITH SPINNING TIRES OR OUT WITH THAT MUSTANG ..YOU CANT DO THE SAME IN A PINTO EVEN WITH YOUR MOTOR ..

WOW ,,,,,,,WOW,,,, WHAT KIND OF TALK IS ALL THIS ....OK I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING,,,this is really hard to say but I need to say it .......I have been letting a lot of cars in my class WIN,,,,you know nice guys finish last :lol::D:lol: AIRCOOL POWER

Archived