CCSPEEDWAY

BJ34

B) THUMBER GIVES ONE MORE FEATURE AWAY. THAT IS WHAT I THINK NOT TAKEING A THING AWAY FROM THE # 88 . SHE DROVE A CLEAN RACE BUT WHEN YOU ARE ON THE INSIDE DOOR TO DOOR AND YOU ARE THE FASTED CAR ON THE TRACK AND YOU CANT GET PAST ON THE INSIDE YOU GAVE IT AWAY B)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think so. Nellie drove her very best tonight and Thumper just didn't have enough to get around her, I don't care what you say. Thumper didn't give anything away. We are very proud of Nellie and hope she can keep up the good driving. She is in second place in points. Carol Yocum

Is there anything you can say about CCspeedway drivers that are positive(BJ 34) ,or must you insist on trying to demoralize those that choose to race there? I am a long time CC speedway fan,and chose to go to STS this year on occasion. I try to support both tracks in an effort to see them both succeed. I think that those who whine about a particular driver should confront him (man to man) rather than publicly trying to humiliate him! Take what I say anyway you wish,but also understand that we all just want to have a place to race or spectate. Public humility and negativity just don't jive in racing. Fred Arredondo

well fred didnt see you tonight thought you may have been in kyle ..we were thereat cc .with two cars ..but you know first night bugs ..one didnt run good ..and the other broke rear gears ..and lost oil pressure ,so not a good first night out this year with a car .cars ..but hey had fun ..i may have one out next week .the owners are going out of town .and im going sneak into one of those ..lol dont tell them ok ...

FIRST I DO THINK NELLIE DROVE A GREAT RACE FOR THE SECOND TIME I SAID THAT. RACINGPURPLELADY EVERYONE KNOW THAT THUMPER IS THE TRACK PET EVERTHING HE DOES IS GOLD AND LIKE I SAID AT THE START OF ALL OF THIS THUMPER GAVE IT AWAY INSIDE DOOR TO DOOR IN TURN THREE AND DID NOT PASS. AARC67 IF I HAVE A PROBLEM TALK TO HIM MAN TO MAN DID THAT NOW WHAT DO I DO SECOND I DO THINK THERE IS A LOT OF GREAT DRIVER IN THE THUNDER CLASS AND INFACT THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT DRIVERS IN ALL OF THE CLASSES :):D:lol:

I have a prediction that the #95 Bug will get a checkered flag this year. I just need to work the Fords out of it :lol: & I need to stop letting off the gas @ the flag stand.

Just drive on into the turn man it will stick lol. You have a little dirt experiance so get after it. Need bigger fuel cell to so you wont run out of gas lol.

I have a prediction that the #95 Bug will get a checkered flag this year. I just need to work the Fords out of it :lol: & I need to stop letting off the gas @ the flag stand.

bugger it was fun getting to see a bug give it hell last night ..i was impressed with that yellow sub ..to go faster get that left front tire off the ground ..lol ..

..all the fast bugs that have raced and won out there .could not keep that tire on the ground ..so therfore you need to stand on it harder longer ...btw .. i never heard you miss a shift ..lol .. i bet york was tired of hearing that stinger .. oh either trim that hair .or shave it off maybe you.ll win ..i think it slows you down ................................ thanks for bringing back those memorys of yester year of larry kraus and others who had some really mean bugs ..LOOKING GOOD ........ GUYS WITH OUT THOSE FAST FORDS YOU WOULD GET LAZY AND FAT . NOTHING TO WORK FOR . WOULDNT GET THE BEST OUT OF YOU ..WE THE FORD GUYS ..MAKE YOU WORK HARD ..... JUST TO TRY AND KEEP UP ..LOL now ive said it this time .. i think im starting to hear humming sounds ..kinda like mad killer bee's... i mean bug's

bj34,if you think Nelly is not fasty enough to win just bring your az to CC with your fast dirt car and run her in a 10 lap grudge match.I have 100$ that says she will beat you.It will take you longer than that to get over the fear of going fast.Reall fast.As far as facing me I guess I dont remember,if someone gets in my face and talks smak about one of my fellow racesr I guarntee we would both remember.Prehaps next time.

Mike it was good to see you,Jessey and crew back in your old pit spots again.The rusty blues will go away soon.That white car looks cool.Like a late model.I hope Johnny can get his engine woos cured,he has a fast and a pretty car.

I think the wildest race was between Shrek and Chickenhalk.You guys were hard racing all over the track.It was tough to get by you guys first because you were taking most of the track and second because it was fun to watch.Sorry about spinning you out halk,they sent me to the back for that.

All the racers at CC are doing a great job from the rookies to the veterans.And we are all having great fun.I will not stand for any outsider to badmouth any of our guys,its not your business.We stay out of yours. If you want to race with us great,lets race.Just be respuctful to us and we will do the same.

Thumper is showing his grey hair now.When I went to load him he sounded bad.I found a quarter size hole in one of the header tubes in a place where i could not rfeach it to weld.I put a stock exaust that I had used in RGS last year.It cost my some power especially off thge corner and the end of the straight.Thumpers tires are nearly gone.I ran them all last year and this year.Theres no money in the kitty for new skins or headers so he has to use what he has.Problem is the competetors have realized he has no magic like Herby and instead of pulling over to let him pass liike the old days,they race him the hardest.But he aint dead yet so brung it on!!! :ph34r:

Thanks GB for letting all know this race was on the up and up. Hell I know you too well for you to want to loose a race,espeically to a lady!!!! By the way I will match the 200.00 already put up for a grudge race between #88 Nellie Kelly and #BJ34 Clint Swift. I guess this is Clint Swif, if not let me know who you are. Of course you will have to meet our Texas Thunder rules and pass Tech.

Hope the rain stays away this week so we will be ready for Sat. We will be having the Allison Legacy this week along with our regular races. See you all Sat.

Carol Yocum

maybe bj 34 .needs to try his hand at cc ..i dont know what he's doing on the dirt finish wise ..must not be to good ..and that makes him unhappy enough to go pick .on someone else at another track .. i will tell you the truth ..i dont like nelly much at all ..weve had our problems ..but she drove a good race and beat thumper ..so .... congratz to nelly where it is deserved ...... and gb it was nice to see you in person for a change ..now that dont mean im changeing life style and start likeing you ..lol ..just good to talk to you in person .......now i may get lucky enough to have a car back at cc this week ..just have to check out the motor and find why it lost oil pressure .. jessie and lisa will be gone this week ..so that means i may be able to sneak one car out for me .. if not the next week .. ..... had fun saterday .been quet awhile sence we have gone to a race with cars and to just have fun ..yep we had to load up early but hey we made it ..we will be back ..now if we can get lalo to stay home long enough to race with us .that would make it complete ..besides i miss his bbq ..

Hell that sounds like money in the bank for Nellie, What I saw from Nellie that night, I'll put up 20 $ on that bet. Great job by the way Nellie, That was one hell of a race with you and GB what i could see, when I was going side by side with the bug, for nearly the whole race. No GB you didn't miss the face to face part, he was face to face with me, then walked off, when you came back from the truck. ( Won't race with me, but will come up and talk to me. kinda funny.) great job to all the CC classes, Hell of a show guy's. Now i have to go find more RAID to put on my car For that bug problem I got. hey Gb you say Bring it on? keep looking in that mirror Cuz were coming for ya. :lol:

I share a garage with Nelly. I will double the total amount on her in a match against this no namer. Obviously Nelly is fast if even he knows who she is and everyone is blank about him. Thumper don't forget to bring one of your trophies for our grudge match. Anyone want to put sponsor that race with some money for the winner.

Lit' Kamiski LIKE I HAVE SAID AND NO ONE HAS UNDERSTUDE ANYTHING I HAVE TYPED SO FAR .THE #88 NELLY IS A REAL GOOD DRIVER SHE SHOULD WIN MORE OFTEN SHE RAN A GREAT RACE BUT IF YOU WILL FIND A VIDEO AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT THE WHOLE STAND SAW gb ON THE BOTTEM OF TURN THREE DOOR TO DOOR WITH HER AND HE LET OFF IF HE DID NOT WANT TO FORCE HER UP TO GET THE WIN THAT IS HIS PROBLEM SHE HELD HER LINE AND GOT THE WIN SHE SHOULD BE PROUD OF SHE DESERVES ALL THE CONGRADULATIONS SHE GOT ON SAT AND I THINK SHE STILL NEEDS TO GET MORE SECOND NOT TO GET YOU MAD BUT YOU NEED TO KEEP YOU MONEY AND SPEND IT ON THE #7 REMEMBER NELLY DESERVES ALL THE CONGRADULATION SHE HAS GOTTEN AFTER SHE WON THE RACE :)

well you can see why poeple took this wrong if thats the case and i believe this maybe ..the reason ..is instead of saying you think gb gave it away ..should have just said .congratz .to nelly .. did not look good to say gb gave it away ..he is driveing that car therfore he knows more aboult why he did not make the move ..i saw it myself and she had a hard line to pass ..many of laps ..could he have roughed her up some .yep ..but he wanted a clean race ..besides he was probably in amazement she was running that good ..and forgot how to race at that time .lol ..he stated somethings to me after that race .that sounded logical .. she had the low line .and the high line and he had no other place to go ..other than running over her ..and she really was not holdeing him up .all in all it was a good race ..gave us something to watch sence our cars didnt make the race ..hey what aboult those two other cars going at it ..just behind them ..i think if gb roughed up nelly ..it may have cost him second .and give a bugger a win ..lol

Archived