Racing 7/13/07

Roxie

Iwould assume that if they say were racing, were racing all classes they were runnig, if not they will catch the wrath, they dont want that,soooooooooooooooooo, lets race, owen said nell came to him, for radios and trophys, dont know why they cant get them here localy, but who cares......lets race.

Boerne some times us race track people work together :huh: I know hard to believe, I have been doing trophies for Nell for quite some time so why not call me, and loaning her radios is something I offered her as she was in need. I will help I37 in any way necessary. :blink:

Owen

That is a great thing people helping tracks that they have no money invested. That's the way it should be because without help most tracks would not be able to run. This makes more sense than wining and moaning about thing they don't plan on helping fix. So way to go Owen for stepping up to help and hopefully this gets everyone to help. remember there is nothing worst than no track at all!! B)

Boerne some times us race track people work together :huh: I know hard to believe, I have been doing trophies for Nell for quite some time so why not call me, and loaning her radios is something I offered her as she was in need. I will help I37 in any way necessary. :blink:

Owen

Even though I like staying closer to home, hint, hint, Owen :D Thanks for helping out

See you Saturday :)

I didnt know that you DID supply the trophies for, it really dosnt matter I just wanderd why shew would go all the way to cc to get them insted of localy, it wasnt ment as a bash just a thought, its great to see other tracks working together, and your right it is hard to believe sometimes in todays racing world.

Hey guys, my son and I rode out there yesterday evening and they had a bright, shiny, Dickerson water truck. Grass had been mowed and it looked like progress was being made with the track so hopefully it will be a good night of racing.

Hey guys, my son and I rode out there yesterday evening and they had a bright, shiny, Dickerson water truck. Grass had been mowed and it looked like progress was being made with the track so hopefully it will be a good night of racing.

REB DONT SAY A WORD IM GOING TO HEAD OVER THERE EARLY AND KNOCK A HOLE IN IT ABOUT HALF WAY UP JUST KIDDING THATS SOME GREAT NEWS

Archived