races 7-13-07

to anyone who has been reading my post, i am very sorry but i was given wrong information. i should have double and triple checked with everyone first. i am very sorry for the confusion. i didn't mean to start any trouble. I'M SORRY!!! i was doing what was asked. please don't let this hurt the track or J & S Promotions. once again, i am so sorry to everyone involved.

s, please accept our deepest apology. Sorry

So who has been out at the track working on it for the last 2 weeks? I guess somebody needs to explain what the heck is going on with everything about this track. All from J and S have pretty much read this statement by now, so why no comment?

The staff at J&S just found out about the post above. Please be patient while we try to clear up some of the confusion.

Thanks,

Debbie Williams

J&S Racing Promotions

Wow, now the powers to be have taken all of casey's post out? :blink:

I have not touched any of the posts in this thread. Apparently Cassy removed her post in its entirety.

Nick

Wow, now the powers to be have taken all of casey's post out? :blink:

I have not touched any of the posts in this thread. Apparently Cassy removed her post in its entirety.

Nick

Sorry Nick, i just assumed wrong. But i guess cassie is full of surprises today :P but it looks like she didnt remove it herself

to anyone who has been reading my post, i am very sorry but i was given wrong information. i should have double and triple checked with everyone first. i am very sorry for the confusion. i didn't mean to start any trouble. I'M SORRY!!! i was doing what was asked. please don't let this hurt the track or J & S Promotions. once again, i am so sorry to everyone involved.

s, please accept our deepest apology.

Now i'm confused, in your original post, you stated that this information was directly from the owners

s, please accept our deepest apology.

Now i'm confused, in your original post, you stated that this information was directly from the owners

The point is Cindy ,,, Cassie's mom,, was incorrect

I really don't have dog in this fight at all, anymore. But I will say this. Cassy is NOT the kind of person to do something like this malicously. She posted what she did because she was asked by someone she trusted to do it.

Again, Cassy and all the Hunter's are stand up good people. Any anger or disappointment needs to be directed at the person that asked them to post what they did. Repeat, Cassy and the Hunters were just messangers, don't shoot them. I feel bad that they were put into this position, intentionally or not. The Hunters are good people.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Former announcer at I-37 Speedway/Tri-City Speedway

I really don't have dog in this fight at all, anymore. But I will say this. Cassy is NOT the kind of person to do something like this malicously. She posted what she did because she was asked by someone she trusted to do it.

Again, Cassy and all the Hunter's are stand up good people. Any anger or disappointment needs to be directed at the person that asked them to post what they did. Repeat, Cassy and the Hunters were just messangers, don't shoot them. I feel bad that they were put into this position, intentionally or not. The Hunters are good people.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Sarge,

I spoke to Cindy, Cassies Mom , who posted this evening. She called me on the phone, and what she posted was not what was asked of her. Why she did it , I don't know... She told me herself on the phone she added things that should not have been posted, she was not asked to post what she did... she apologized ,, and that is end of story... You know them better than I, and I trust you that they are good people....

Shelma

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Sarge,

I spoke to Cindy, Cassies Mom , who posted this evening. She called me on the phone, and what she posted was not what was asked of her. Why she did it , I don't know... She told me herself on the phone she added things that should not have been posted, she was not asked to post what she did... she apologized ,, and that is end of story... You know them better than I, and I trust you that they are good people....

Shelma

So to whom was she requested to post for and what exactly was she supposed to write? Have we heard from Nell? Who owns this track? Was anything from her original statement true? Why or who removed her edited statement?

What is going on? My son and I drove out there yesterday evening and it looked pretty much like a ghost town but I was hopefull it was just because of the recent bad weather. Man I hope this is not a bad sign for this deal. Local racers and fans would like for this track to survive.

Why or who removed her edited statement?

Maz,

Perhaps you missed my earlier post explaining that no one from Texas Speed Zone has removed or edited anything in this thread.

Perhaps you should call Cassie to obtain the answer you are seeking since she has the ability to edit her own posts. (Or perhaps someone close to her that has her screen name and password - like her mother, Cindy...)

Nick

Archived