question?

Smilin555

We give away candy, frisbees, ducks, small trinkets, koozies, basketballs, etc. The kids love it. My thought has been to see how many race teams would like to donate a bike and then have a giveaway of more than one. If several teams got involved, it could be made into a "special event" to bring in the crowd. It would be like Christmas in July. :D:D

can a driver bring something like a bike or something to giveaway to the kids ? just a thought.I like to see smiles that is if it stops raining and we can come to the track. :D:D:D

THATS A GREAT IDEAL U CAME UP WITH 555 GET AHOLD OF US WE WILL HELP U OUT GREG D :D

Here's a thought. If all the bikes are donated, raffle them off and use the proceeds to support a local charity. It gets the community's attention and often leads to higher attendance becuase they want to get involved in something positive.

Smilin555

We give away candy, frisbees, ducks, small trinkets, koozies, basketballs, etc. The kids love it. My thought has been to see how many race teams would like to donate a bike and then have a giveaway of more than one. If several teams got involved, it could be made into a "special event" to bring in the crowd. It would be like Christmas in July. :D:D

yes that would work but it does'nt have to be christmas, drivers will do it I know they will. kids are the start of our fans of the future. let the drivers give the bike one each night we race have drawings each night. if we can buy a part for our cars, we can all make a kid smile. dont you think? and greg I'll come see you I need some blue stuff and talk to you about the bikes thanks do ya give free passes to the big people? oyes let a driver give it to a kid so they can see who drives what. just a thought .

Archived