I haven't been there myself so not sure about the track itself. Can't say I have heard of it getting rain that way today. It was ugly looking this morning here just south east of SA but it cleared up around lunch. Rick or James may know more.

I know that we have had a lot of rain down in Corpus and surrounding area. Does anyone know what the weather has been like @ TDR? Are the races still scheduled for Friday?

The track and area was pretty bad yesterday,i know there was rain there around 5 pm today,we are going tomorrow to accertain if prepping can start Wednesday,so we will know more sometime tomorrow,sorry everyone for the delay in racing :(

I know that we have had a lot of rain down in Corpus and surrounding area. Does anyone know what the weather has been like @ TDR? Are the races still scheduled for Friday?

The track and area was pretty bad yesterday,i know there was rain there around 5 pm today,we are going tomorrow to accertain if prepping can start Wednesday,so we will know more sometime tomorrow,sorry everyone for the delay in racing :(

It's not your fault...unless you have a direct phone line to the weather man upabove.....and if you do could you please tell him to stop....I would love to ride my horses and watch a good race...lol

James, Shelma, Deb and Rick,

Thanks for all the hard work and prep you ALL have been doing. Also, thanks for keeping Us in the loop... Let Us know when you can, if we don't race we will find other things to do....

THANKS AGAIN for all the work! Oh and to all the others who are working behind the scenes...

Mark

So have they cancelled?

Don in Austin

Just saw the answer to my question already posted.

I guess I need to learn how to read!!

Texas Thunder is know for running when nobody else in Texas does. It was kind of soggy last week in the pits. Track was actually much smoother than usual -- tacky and fast. Pat knows to run the program FAST when there is a threat of rain -- no intermission, get with it and get out early.

Don in Austin

why dont u edit the rain nick? lol :D

I'm editing as hard and fast as I can, bountyhunter... but for some reason Mother nature doesn't seem to pay much attention to being edited.. LOL

Nick

Archived