Stolen Fuel from South Texas Speedway

Mike Riley

If the thief is a racer its probably not a good idea discussing the bait on the forum. where is csi when u need them?lol Hopefully it is petty theft and not the scenario described above about terrorists, would be crazy to find out fuel used in terrorist attack. Homeland security would not let tracks store that much fuel any more. How much would it cost to replace the stolen fuel? If there is 1300.00 in donations to catch the thief why not donate the money to replace fuel? I will kick in 100.00 to help replace fuel and a size 15 boot if you catch the thief. With todays technology there has to be a way to put hidden motion sensor camera in fuel container to prevent or catch next time. If they get away with it you can bet there will be a next time. South texas speedway has a lot of sponsors, maybe you can solicit sponsorsip from security company that deals in such things. I saw a store in an S.A. mall that sold PI equipment to the public( such as cameras that look like teddy bear eyes or shirt buttons), so they are out there. for that matter just a home security company could use some advertisement to monitor a little building like that for a billboard? just a thought

Hello Everyone,

This is a very sucky thing to come back home to. Mike and Owen and everyone else, if someone out there has the balls enough to do this, one of their so called friends will talk. If caught, I'll chip in another $250.00 to make this interesting. Won't be at the track this weekend due to family engagements, but I'll see ya'll next weekend.

I've been dying to get out there, but since I got back I've been in Virginia going to school.

Desert COP (aka: Dennis in the Desert)

• 2 months later...

Archived