Tri-CIty points to carry over to TDR

THAT IS NOT A FAIR WAY TO GIVE REAL RACERS A CHANCE WE WAS TOLD IN THE DRIVERS MEETING TO GET OUR MONEY BACK AND TRY AGAIN LATER WE DID GET OUR MONEY BACK BUT BEING FORCED TO RUN ON A JUNK TRACK I WONT JUST TO HAVE A CHANCE AT A TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP I DONT THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING I BELEIVE SHELMA WAS DOING A GOOD THING FOR THE TRACK BUT AGAIN WAS STOPPED I BELEIVE IF U WOULD HAVE HAD 20 MODS ON A TRACK LIKE THAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOTAL CHAOS AND A LOT OF TORE UP CARS NOT TO MENTION THOSE THAT WAS TORE UP SO IF THE GUY RUNNING THE DRIVERS MEETING SAYS GET UR MONEY AND GO HOME DONT LISTEN I REALLY DIDNT CARE ABOUT POINTS WHEN IT WAS GOING TO BE A JUNK YEAR BUT WITH THE NEW OWNERS WOULD MAYBE GIVE ER A SHOT AND WE STILL MIGHT BUT WE ARE HAPPY FOR THE NEW TRACK OWNERS GOOD LUCK TO ALL WE ARE ON RESERVE ABOUT THIS GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND

WE are going over rules...we need the rules that chico,,, said and changed.... so help us out here.....

WE know there is nothing in writing,,, just hearsay,,, so we were not there,, so give me some input

Shelma

HEY CAN YOU WRITE IN PURE STOCKS CAN HAVE ONE BEADLOCK RIGHT SIDE ONLY :D:D:D

Just because points will count for imca points does not mean they cant be scratched for track records and championships. I think both sides have valid arguments, but do you really want to win a championship because people chose not to race on an unsafe track. If you are the true track champion you will bring it home anyways. I have earned a meaningless track championship myself and would not care for another one. JMO

Anybody know if corpus has been hit by all this rain, or in the forecast?

We were another that didn't race that night and got kicked out, the points situation does not matter at all to us which is one of the reasons not to risk tearing a car up for nothing. Greg is another driver that cares very little about points but the mods that did race do care and really should get their points for quite a lot of extra effort to race that night.

[ACTUALLY I CARE ABOUT POINTS I WOULD LIKE TO GO REPRESENT TEXAS DIRT WHEN WE GO TO BOONE FOR THE RACE OF CHAMPIONS I KIND OF GAVE UP ON THE IDEAL B4 BUT WITH THE NEW HOPES OF A GREAT TRACK THAT IS MY THOUGHTS ;)

[ALSO WE TALKED TO OWEN AND NO R IN CHORPUS YET ;)

Archived