Thank you Shelma and Rick

The Pink Posse Racing Team just wants to say "THANK YOU"! You have definitely shown consideration and genuine caring for the sport and local drivers. The one thing that I think most of the drivers were looking for. You have both been quick to respond and that is more than can be said in the last week or so. It really seems that things are headed in a better direction.

Thank you for stepping up and we look forward to meeting you soon! :):)

Yes, im sure everyone appreciates you taking such initiative in taking this track over and not even missing a race week. Thank you very much

Jordan

Thanks for the welcome guys. and I also want to thank Shelma and James for believing in me and hiring me for the job. We will always do our best to answer your questions and help out how ever we can. I am looking forward to a great realationship here with Texas Dirt Raceway for many years to come. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I can be reached by email right now, My new track phone hasnt came in yet. We'll see everyone at the races this Friday night.

Rick Day

General Manager and Race Director

Texas Dirt Raceway

rickd@jsracingpromotions.com

Any possibilities of Monster Trucks showing up...

Hint Hint... :D

Mark

I have not received a called for trucks wanting to come out to race on friday night. So if you have a truck and want to race ,, its a little short notice,,, but I'm for it... I haven't talked to Rick,, But we can see how many want to ,, and get something together..

Shelma

210-218-7655

Shelma,

I think Jackie and Rusty are working on the stuff for trucks on dirt. I'm betting Jackie will be in touch.

For the moment, I'm focusing on Eric's car for dirt. But thanks for the invite.

On the monster trucks, I was thinking it would be a great draw for fans to have some of the Monster trucks come out and do some crushing. It might be pricey to get them though. Anyways, just a thought.

see ya'll Friday...

Mark

James and I are looking forward to creating a great racetrack. Our staff will enhance it.... WE appreciate our staff...Fans will see the difference in entertainment and race car drivers will want to race there....

Have a Great Night

Shelma

Several of us from Corpus have heard great things about the track, but were hesitant about making the drive with recent events. I'm glad to see things moving forward and look forward to joining you guys on Friday nights. Do you have a website where those of us from out of town might get some information about classes and rules?

Goober,

They just obtained the track this week and are working like crazy to get things up and running. Less than a week ago they had no idea they'd be owning a dirt track, so you can imagine the thrashing that must be going on..

I'm sure they are planning a website, but in the meantime you should call Rick Day (the new GM) with any tech questions you might have.

Nick

Goober,

They just obtained the track this week and are working like crazy to get things up and running. Less than a week ago they had no idea they'd be owning a dirt track, so you can imagine the thrashing that must be going on..

I'm sure they are planning a website, but in the meantime you should call Rick Day (the new GM) with any tech questions you might have.

Nick

Thanks Nick, I'll do that.

Archived