Greg

Meester Dennis

First let me start by saying, I don't know Greg or his wife, and at this point in time if they return to the track is not one of my concerns. My biggest concern is to clear a few things up with Greg before I contact IMCA, Azul and Harris Chassis. It has been talked about what a great person Greg is and he may very well be, right now I would beg to differ. Friday night I was walking to go check on my family, while on my way there I saw Bennie on the steps of Greg's rig, Greg was screaming at him and started to drive forward opening his door forcefully trying to knock Bennie of his rig. I walked up and told Greg to stop and he yelled at me that he (Bennie) was on his F*&(%*ing rig. I told them that was not the way to handle things, Bennie jumped down from the rig as it was still moving, Greg looked out his window and straight at me and yelled "F U!" and gave me the bird, so of course I gave it right back, the he proceeded to tell me F U you WH$*E, at that point he drove off. Let me state for the record I am NOT a WH$*E!!!

Greg, let me tell you what I was trying to do, I see a man hanging on to your rig and you pushing on the door trying to knock him off. At this point all I'm thinking is oh my Lord Greg is going to knock this guy off and accidentally run him over and injure him badly, if not kill him. I don't know Bennie or you for that matter and would never said two words to ya'll about the argument had the situation been different. I know that when men are in a fit of rage they do and say things that are uncalled for. I was honestly looking out for your best interest, I believe that would be assault with a deadly weapon, I was not trying to get in your face, you had no right or reason to call me a WH$*E, and If my daughter would of been right there next to me you could bet your race car I would pursue this farther then I have. As stated before I don't care one way or another if you come back to the track. I believe that people will understand me being pissed, My husband and I have been long time supporters of I 37, and when we are there we represent or family or sponsors and ourselves. I hope that I will never have to be in the same situation, we are all adults and that is the was we should all act. JMO Janel 7x

[let me tell u something my kids were in the truck with me and what benny did jumping on the side of the truck next time he will get more than that and if ur so smart i released the brakes after he got off and as every one says u stick ur nose where it dont belong also imca has heard of this as bretts wife is friends with mine so take that and smoke it second i own my team no one gives me {edited out by Nick Holt, 6/20/07] i own everthing loser so call who u want check around u are not real liked i had warning b4 u did this and i am aware of everthing around me i saw u in the corner of my mirror [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/20/07] so call azuls and im sure my mother will answer ur call and maybe she will tell u what u are also call harris if they dont like it maybe i will stop paying for there spot on kmac radio so if u think if they give a [edited out by Nick Holt, 6/20/07] about someone jumping on my truck go ahead call please do as u see ive got plenty who support us and if u brought ur daughter to somwething that was happening u are the one in the wrong cause u came to the scene and u put u comments in also so dont act like oh my god :huh: theres a fight and everbody knows me and bennys past so take it or leave it weve left it as long as benny has anything to do with i-37 we wont be back so throw some more salt i can take it would like dime for the call call someone who gives a rats greg dinsmore owner of 8 g racing team see tya

janel

my daughter was in te truck along with two boys and my father who jumps on someones truck when trying to leave a bad situation and who as woman enters a mans confrontation? everyone said u would stick ur nose in it and we love all our friends and support them just as thy do us. we want to race with them but until owners take back over we wont. if u think u are the an activist for women against men arguing to removing men from their trucks I will pay ur dues.

see you at one of the other tracks across the nation we travel to. haha

Everyone take a deep breath.. relax a bit....

This thread is a bit over the line, but, hopefully, I will not have to take this thread down because this incident seems to have impacted a whole lot of folks.

But please keep things as civil as possible. If it gets any bashier (is that a word?) than the 1st and 3rd posts, it will be gone.

No, this thread is NOT the new "bash standard" for TXSZ, but it sounds a lot like this issue needs to get settled back down so we can all get back to racing so I'm giving it some slack.

Nick

doninaustin,

after the whole money back and ur banned thing we loaded up a were leaving the pits, stopped to give some of our friends the last of the Azuls greg got in truck with air brakes set and benny jumped of rig telling and yelling to greg to get out and talk to him. we were almost to the gate. no truck wasn't moving I think no I know greg has more concern for another human than to run him over that is why he instructed miss priss to remove him bc she stuck her nose in and then as we finally got going she yells 'dont come back' not knowing we were already banned but it was a nice thought honey.....lololololol

thanks for your insight if you need more sponsors to call Sundowner rv is number one-8303674545 ask for accounting.

candace dinsmore - proud wife of greg d B)

Janel is the same girl that came over and started in on Curt. Wanting him to get in touch with you Greg. She wasnt very nice. Curt simply told her to talk to you herself. CRAZY :blink:

I agree with Nick on this, it needs to be cleared up. The only one that can do that is Bennie. Everyone has an error in judgement once in awhile. I know Bennie, hes a good guy and was probably frustrated over the whole situation. Now, he is the guy that should fix it. I really do hope that this is resolved.

I won't be at the next race 6/29 will be heading to San Deigo to see my new Grand son. Very excited! :D

Grandpa RACENRANDY

doninaustin,

after the whole money back and ur banned thing we loaded up a were leaving the pits, stopped to give some of our friends the last of the Azuls greg got in truck with air brakes set and benny jumped of rig telling and yelling to greg to get out and talk to him. we were almost to the gate. no truck wasn't moving I think no I know greg has more concern for another human than to run him over that is why he instructed miss priss to remove him bc she stuck her nose in and then as we finally got going she yells 'dont come back' not knowing we were already banned but it was a nice thought honey.....lololololol

thanks for your insight if you need more sponsors to call Sundowner rv is number one-8303674545 ask for accounting.

candace dinsmore - proud wife of greg d B)

Your explanation is plausible. Kind of what I suspected the real story would be.

Not sure how I would deal with somebody hanging on my truck when I was trying to leave.

Hope thinks work out where you can race at I-37. If not, Texas Thunder at Killeen always starts on time and the show is usually over before 11:00, you race in front of packed stands. Track prep is not the best (but better last time I was there) otherwise an excellent program.

Don in Austin

another BLACK EYE to our sport!.i thought,(i know) that IMCA reports are given by track officials.what a shame its turmed into a vendeta.what good was this post for?there is a thing called personal p.m.,...kind of like a person crying for personal gain.it will be back to the 3 to 5 cars in each class with BASHING like this.what a shame one can damage the track with poor taste.frank t

First let me start by saying, I don't know Greg or his wife, and at this point in time if they return to the track is not one of my concerns. My biggest concern is to clear a few things up with Greg before I contact IMCA, Azul and Harris Chassis. It has been talked about what a great person Greg is and he may very well be, right now I would beg to differ. Friday night I was walking to go check on my family, while on my way there I saw Bennie on the steps of Greg's rig, Greg was screaming at him and started to drive forward opening his door forcefully trying to knock Bennie of his rig. I walked up and told Greg to stop and he yelled at me that he (Bennie) was on his F*&(%*ing rig. I told them that was not the way to handle things, Bennie jumped down from the rig as it was still moving, Greg looked out his window and straight at me and yelled "F U!" and gave me the bird, so of course I gave it right back, the he proceeded to tell me F U you WH$*E, at that point he drove off. **** oh by the way salt is salt pepper is pepper and blue is blue it is what it is i call it like i see it ******so dont turn salt into peper

[frank u r correct but i wont take personal hits on me nor my family my actions were one of anger for being banned for nothing . and IT stuck there nose in it i personally think i-37 could still be a great facility and for the fellow racers i give my all good luck to the future see ya

Greg,

Being out of state now I am a little out of the loop of what's going on. I am sorry to here what happened. I know that racing with y'all is a family thing for sure and y'all have helped out everywhere you go (very good for our sport). If you don't mind me asking what was the original ordeal that brought on the ban?

Jason Ray

Well Greg you have made yourself very clear, you don't think you were in the wrong. OK that's great, as I stated before if you two would have been arguing anywhere else not on the side of your rig I would of never said anything. What kind of guy jumps on the side of another persons rig you ask, not a very smart one I'd say. Women activists, No I just don't like to be called names that don't pertain to me. Yes, Frank IMCA does only take complaints for the track owner and it has to be written up and reviewed on a case to case bases. Oh yeah, you said if I asked around I would find out people don't like me, hey that's all good, but we are not in high school anymore. This is not a popularity contest. Again the point was, as a racer we should have respect for the sport and the people who participate in it. Yes Greg you did come back on and blast me again, and basically said you call it like you see it salt is salt or whatever you said. This is like two little kids going at it, pointless!! Yes, I am the one who started the post, I wanted to let you know it as I saw it, and you don't agree no big surprise. Quick English lesson for you, the definition of a WH$*E is someone who has meaningless acts of sex with a multiple number of people, it may not be Webster's term, but that's how you were implying it. I can assure you that's NOT me.

Greg,

Being out of state now I am a little out of the loop of what's going on. I am sorry to here what happened. I know that racing with y'all is a family thing for sure and y'all have helped out everywhere you go (very good for our sport). If you don't mind me asking what was the original ordeal that brought on the ban?

Jason Ray

we attended the track friday and watched as the track was far from prepared and instead of racing after the drivers meeting along with a few other drivers we asked to get our money back and go home, upon asking we were told he would give our money back but we would not be allowed back. doesn't make a lot of sense and the other drivers four I think left just as we did and the cars suffered for racing the heat and threw a driveshaft being soar and more. I know it is a lot of work to run a track but it is a lot of work to race a car. bottom line is we hope I37 pulls it together and under diff management we will support as we did before.

All of this and every bit of this could have been avoided right from the start with Benny saying he was sorry the track was bad at the time of the start and offerd to give back money and please come back next time for a better track, none of this would be going on. Again this track needs to survive and talk and actions like this are read all over, and you think a racer other than a local would pulll any length from what they rea, when Greg came by me and said he was banned there was no anger at that piont, discust yes but no cursing, I did ask Janel if I stayed they would pay the 25 dollars and she said yes then uped it to 50 to start, but asked Janel I never wasor seen anyone else extreamly angry, more laughing in disbelief over the whole situatio, but I didnt see the Benny on the truck issue, to me if a man jumps on my tow rig he is the one initiating the whole issue, greg didt pull him up there, I agree with randy hope this dies down and dont push anymore cars or fans away, way to go Reble, you show up and look at what starts.....LOL<LOL<LOL :rolleyes:

Yeah i hope this can all get resolved, this is the closest track in the san antonio area and id hate for this to effect everyone who races there.

[i WORK ACTUALLY OWN A BUISNESS AND GRAMER U GET MY POINT SO NO NEED DOES IT TAKE . ? Dd ,,,'''/.,L;';'[PP;';///./ TO SAY WHAT I WANT BUT HERE I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT #^!$&%@$%&!#$%#!%^#!$^i&*..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.., U PUT IT WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE HOPE U ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME RACING AND ALWAYS BE SAFE SEE YA AROUND NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT GREG D OH WAIT IM JUST NOT ALL THERE BUT I BELIEVE WE AS DIRT RACERS ARE NOT ALL THERE ANYWAYS HERES ONE FOR 250 ... JUST PLAYING B)

JENAL/ where did i post that if people asked around you are not liked?you stated we are not in high schooll anymore.you are correct,we are not.so show me and all where i posted it.if not ,get off the drama queen b,s..your kinda like txenergy,bash and create and stir the pot,but dont have a clue.was some of your advice what caused CHICO to belly up?poor advice from someone that had no clue!you were quick to hollar(DONT COME BACK) as GREG was leaving,are you in a possition to make those kind of calls?i would not hollar those comments to to many more.there wont be any left.....frank t

My opinion is that if Benny is running this thing then he should be the one to make decisions on who gets banned for what. So, if it was his decision to ban those people for asking for there money back, then that should have been the final decision. But to ban someone and then come back to try and fix it after pissing them off is B.S.

You cant do a horrible job of track prep and ban people for not supporting your lack of effort in track prep, and expect the track to stay going. Benny your first night was the worst I've seen in a while and you should think about what you are doing before you take on a project that is to big to handle.

Track prep takes a lot of time and effort, I know first hand. Just because you have traveled around to this track and that one doesn't mean you know how to work that dirt to make it right. The statement was made in the drivers meeting that the water truck was broke(we knew that) and that renting one was $500.00. You need to know that water on that track is much more important than flipping burgers or anything else that was going on. Water on the track affects everyone, drivers, pit crew and fans.

JENAL/ where did i post that if people asked around you are not liked?you stated we are not in high schooll anymore.you are correct,we are not.so show me and all where i posted it.if not ,get off the drama queen b,s..your kinda like txenergy,bash and create and stir the pot,but dont have a clue.

Since you opened the door of "show me",please show ME where txenergy posted any bashing, we are totally supportive of this dirt track and have asked to help the track stay productive,so if thats bashing guess we should rescind the offer so as to not offend or bash anyone,but please do post her bashings..... <_<

here's the deal people,listen up i'm only gonna say it one time..................... if you know your gonna put on a race on fri night your track prep should start several days prior to that time , i'm not a track prep pro or anything but i do know that you cannot run a track bi-weekly and start on fri morn(maybe stretched that for the last race) without a water truck (source )and expect that track to be raceable plan and simple. frank ,steve, owen, gary whoever else that has done this knows that it takes hours of work and prep to get things ready..........then even sometimes you don't get the best results! so. having been at the drivers meeting when they mentioned the cost of renting a truck to water with for $500 at that point you pits full of racers and sometimes you have to reach in that pocket and do what ya gotta do to make it happen........or like mentioned before hold a meeting and tell everyone hope you understand our frustration with the break down we'll make it right next time hope you guys can come back everyone can get your money on the way out! i know they completed the night , but at what cost?? was it worth the 500? this is not a bash so don't take it that way! in the past this track had prep difficulties running by weekly hopefully we won't see that in the future! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!! :o alot of what turned to negative would'nt have if the track had done their work just like we do on our cars......and we all know that it's no fun but we do it cause it's what we love to do .....RACE

Does a business that is open to the public have the right to decide who they are going to transact with? I was not aware that this principle existed in law. I thought they had to do business with anyone that walked in the door.

Things would obviously be different if you are a contractor, you can turn down jobs if you wish. But I find it hard to believe that a facility manager can bar someone essentially arbitrarily.

Archived