rain out?

seeya

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

props go out to Shrimper on his post that got deleted...i want a copy of that printout.

Why can't you all just drop it and stay with the positive things that has been happening at the track. If the bad mouthing and trash talk keeps up why would anyone want to run a track for people to race if they can't be happy with the good things happening. If there are issues going on behind the scenes with the management it isn't anyones business unless it effects the track staying open and from what I hear if the weather would cooperate there will still be racing. Be thankful that Chico and the staff have worked very hard to make the track a good place to race and that there is a good car count.

Second on this thought too!!!!

Steve,

That was well put... I too have heard things being said and from a very realiable source. I told them that it's a wait an see thing for Us. We have had a great time at Tri-City, just like when we went to CCMS... People are friendly and willing to help out if you forgot something or break something... That being said, if anyone in "The Know" can tell Us if the track is having issue; maybe we can pull together resources to keep this track from closing. That is if the stories are true...

Thanks for your time and considerations...

Mark

I just want everyone to know, the TriCity Track is right by my house and the rain has us swamped,, so believe it... When it is a rain out.... WE get more rain out here then in town,,, , It's just to much rain out here....!!!

I corrected this, I was just stating about the rain,, nothing more,,

so corpus christi is rained out also? that is coming across like a rain out.but its still on!PLEASE THINK before a comment is put on here.and if your talking the asphalt track,your on a dirt site.and so all can feel good that all is ok at tri city,have you directly talked to CHICO in person,or is this speculation on your part? how did the two of you do at the HOUSTON track with the PROMOTION?....sounded like there were many issues there!.soung like i have a chip towards these two,but i have seen nothing but bla bla bla from the two.i feel that nothing nut fantasies come from those two.....my thoughts.frank t

No disrespect here, especially since we are new at least to dirt. But unless it comes from Chico or Cassie your word doesn't hold water...

If the gates are open next friday we will be there...

Before you blast me or anyone else, the first sentence IS NOT directed towards anyone specifically. Point being, unless we hear from Chico or Chassie confirming rumors; NO ONE can speak for them. That being said, everyone have a great weekend and see you'll next week!

Chico,Cassie and Tri-City Staff thanks for everything...

thank you mark, nicely put.

for everyone out there, i know there are alot of rumors flying around right now, cause my phone has been ringing off the hook all day today. Everyone wants to know what is going on. And if the rumors are true or not.

Whether the rumors are true or not. No one has the right to spread rumors all over the state. It doesn't help when people who don't know the actual facts are spreading things around. Whether they are true or not, i don't know and won't say until I know what's going on.

i understand that every driver, crew member, family member, sponsor and spectator have the right to know what is going on. I know that and understand that. My father is a racer too. When i know whats going on, i will then inform all of you. Until then, myself and everyone at Tri City would deeply appreciate it if everyone would stop spreading the rumors.

If you don't know the actual truth, DO NOT SAY OR WRITE ANYTHING. if anyone else has any other questions, then please send me a personal message.

thank you.

i don't mean to be rude or make anybody mad or upset and if i did, i'm sorry. i don't mean to do that.

i will know more tomorrow evening. i will keep everyone posted. thank you :D

so corpus christi is rained out also? that is coming across like a rain out.but its still on!PLEASE THINK before a comment is put on here.and if your talking the asphalt track,your on a dirt site.and so all can feel good that all is ok at tri city,have you directly talked to CHICO in person,or is this speculation on your part? how did the two of you do at the HOUSTON track with the PROMOTION?....sounded like there were many issues there!.soung like i have a chip towards these two,but i have seen nothing but bla bla bla from the two.i feel that nothing nut fantasies come from those two.....my thoughts.frank t

agreed... the two act like they have some authority when it comes to texas racing but they havent done anything but make promises.

:blink: I live 3 miles from the track. It was raining yesterday, poured last night and is coming down like cats and dogs all morning. Smart move to cancel. This lets drivers, fans, and families make other plans without having to do it in crisis management mode. "THE BULL" :o

Alright here's the REAL story....... Greg put out the "hit" on the water truck and since he doesn't like heavy motor-eating tracks either, Darin came to help him. Well they both sat around discussing plans and drinking Azuls.....unfortunately far too many Azuls. They were both so drunk, neither could shoot straight and they shot holes in the trucks water tank and the reserve storage tank at the track. The pressure built up in both tanks causing them to explode and flood the track.(totally opposite of their original intent)

Film at 11:00!! :o

Now don't you guys feel silly. LMAO :lol::P;):lol:

Reb,

Here's the real story.......Greg and I were there that night. We were sitting around drinking BEER & Azuls with Chico when all of the sudden a mustang with what first appeared to be a woman came flying through the pits. We thought it was a late powder puff entry. As it went by we noticed it was actually a untalented, long haired, no driving race reporter. :o At this point he lost control of his car and hit the first water tank which knocked the other two over towards the track. They had just got them full for Friday and it was enough to rain out the entire place. Lucky for him the wrecker was already there.

The video is selling like hotcakes!!!!!!

See ya Sunday for SPRINTCARS at STS....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll even buy you a DR. PEPPER

[gd damn it i got drunk again and i really didnt know that happened i thouht it was a dream though and man was i happy about that when i woke up then i relized just a good dream but im glad to see they caught the real person reb dont u tell nobody about that cash i gave u and darin great story see ya gd ;););) everbody have a great weekend anyways im sure the rain will wash away rumors or it will bring it to the surface we are racers we will work this out

Chico really has done a great job with the track. Thanks for everything and thanks to everyone who help.

for everyone who doubted me with the rain out. I TOLD YOU SO.

we knew it was going to be a turd floater. that is why we called the races yesterday. so all of you drivers would know in advance, instead of last minute.

Alright,,,did I hear this right? You guys were having a beer/azul party at the track...and didn't pass the word around? damnnn...

:huh::blink::lol:

Rain rain go away!!!!

Would just like to add, the track and its operations from Chico and the personnel has been great this year!!!

Keep it up!!

Darin, Darin, Darin.........While I'll admit you presented a GOOD story....it was just that, a story. I'm not the one with a grudge on heavy tracks. So folks, who ya gonna believe? ;) An untrained, untalented, worse than intern, no-driving reporter or two disgruntled drivers hell bent on venegence to ALL water trucks for the recent death's of their motors?

We'll let the jury decide! :huh:

Hotcakes.......... and Dr Pepper? Sounds like breakfast to me!!! :)

I gotta believe this is first time a negative post, got hijacked into a fun post. :lol:B)

[ME AND DARIN ARE STATING FACTS U REB U ARE JUST THAT A STORY WRITER EVERBODY KNOWS HOW INVOLVED IN THE STORIES U GET AND U HAVE THE NAMES ALL WRONG IN THIS ONE SO DONT TURN THIS AROUND IF U CANT DO THE TIME DONT DO THE WATER TRUCK. ;) U GOING ANYWHERE THIS WEEKEND ? :P

Archived