rain out?

seeya

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just checked the radar and don't see any rain ?? could it be something other than rain??? an honest answer would be better , i'm just saying

I don't know what radar you are looking at but the noon news showed rain in the pleasanton area and the chance of rain for the next 4-5 days.

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE RADAR ALL DAY AND SEEN RAIN AND 50 0/0 CHANCE REST OF DAY , TONIGHT AND ALL DAY TOMORROW. BUT HEY IF U WANNA LOAD UP AND DRIVE ALL THE WAY THERE AND PAY TO GET IT AND IT RAIN ON YOU ......SURE.

**DO NOT IMPLY THEY ARE NOT BEING HONEST......CANDACE

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK

i just checked the radar and don't see any rain ?? could it be something other than rain??? an honest answer would be better , i'm just saying

the honest answer is that we are rainned out. there has been a light rain pretty much all morning now. The track was still wet from the storms on sunday (we had about a inch on sunday.) i don't know what all is being said down there, but that is the honest truth. We are rainned out. Sorry.

i live in elmendorf and the radar shows no rain, and guess what, it's been dizzling.

Chuck (also known as "seeya" and "flattire15"),

Are you accusing the good folks at Tri-Citiy Speedway of giving dishonest information???? What do you think the "something other than rain" reason is that the TCR races are called off?

Nick

i'm not implying that their being dishonest just heard something different and then read something different just looking for an honest answer! thanks nick...

Maybe you should contact someone from the track direct instead of implying that they are not being honest on the whole forum where other people can read it.

There are obviously several rumors floating around regarding the future of the track. Let's not forget one thing, Chico and the staff @ Tri-City have made some exceptional efforts to keep things going despite unforeseen issues, weather, etc. Instead of complaining about how things are going, be thankful that he was willing to make a go of something he may not have been to certain about. I don't see anyone else putting out their blood, sweat and tears or money for a bunch of ungrateful racers.

There are obviously several rumors floating around regarding the future of the track. Let's not forget one thing, Chico and the staff @ Tri-City have made some exceptional efforts to keep things going despite unforeseen issues, weather, etc. Instead of complaining about how things are going, be thankful that he was willing to make a go of something he may not have been to certain about. I don't see anyone else putting out their blood, sweat and tears or money for a bunch of ungrateful racers.

thank you andy, nicely put :)

Thanks Cassy

Correction, though, it's Mrs. Andy, not Andy :)

Thanks Cassy

Correction, though, it's Mrs. Andy, not Andy :)

sorry, mrs andy :D

I'm not sure anyone is complaining about the effort put forth in last 6 months by Chico and his staff. The problem is that all the racers in south and central Texas have seen this several times before (Longhorn Speedway, Shady Oaks Speedway, Saratoga Speedway, San Antonio Speedway and CC Speedway more than once). We all see the writing on the wall and if there is news that effects where we are racing, please let us know right away. We could possibly help or move on.

I'm not sure anyone is complaining about the effort put forth in last 6 months by Chico and his staff. The problem is that all the racers in south and central Texas have seen this several times before (Longhorn Speedway, Shady Oaks Speedway, Saratoga Speedway, San Antonio Speedway and CC Speedway more than once). We all see the writing on the wall and if there is news that effects where we are racing, please let us know right away. We could possibly help or move on.

Seems as though so far the only "news" affecting the races is RAIN!

I'm sure once management is at liberty to discuss the future of the track, it will be posted and all around town. There are plenty of people willing the spread "the news", correct or not.

As several have mentioned I think everyone agrees that Chico and the staff at Tri City has done an awesome job. The thing alot of people need to remember is that not only the racers get on this forum but spectators and fans also, so if you want to say things that might not be public knowledge yet maybe you should consider the damage it could do to the track. The atmosphere and consistency that has been maintained by the staff and management has been exceptional. The stands have been packed and there has been some awesome racing. We all need to pull together and not trash talk or start putting out information that could hurt the track and make sure we all have a place to continue to race.

Well being as its rained out yall come on down to STS and watch the sprint cars. Should be an awesome two nights of racing with the mods topless on Sunday. Payout for Sunday is damn good as well.

props go out to Shrimper on his post that got deleted...i want a copy of that printout.

Why can't you all just drop it and stay with the positive things that has been happening at the track. If the bad mouthing and trash talk keeps up why would anyone want to run a track for people to race if they can't be happy with the good things happening. If there are issues going on behind the scenes with the management it isn't anyones business unless it effects the track staying open and from what I hear if the weather would cooperate there will still be racing. Be thankful that Chico and the staff have worked very hard to make the track a good place to race and that there is a good car count.

props go out to Shrimper on his post that got deleted...i want a copy of that printout.

Why can't you all just drop it and stay with the positive things that has been happening at the track. If the bad mouthing and trash talk keeps up why would anyone want to run a track for people to race if they can't be happy with the good things happening. If there are issues going on behind the scenes with the management it isn't anyones business unless it effects the track staying open and from what I hear if the weather would cooperate there will still be racing. Be thankful that Chico and the staff have worked very hard to make the track a good place to race and that there is a good car count.

No one is putting down Chico or the track.......

In fact I think the consensus is how great of a job Chico is/was doing. Thanks Chico.

once again Chico and staff have done a great job. I have been there every friday this year and most of last year. So I would consider myself a supporter of this track and what ever management it has. I'm just sayn that we have all been through the track closing scenario in the past and we can handle the reality of it being extremely hard to keep a track alive these days.

But, as a racer and pit crew member we just would like to hear the truth about where things are going. So I've said my say and I'll let the subject be for now.

Thanks again Chico and staff for all your hard work this year, the track looks better than ever, as well as crowd and car count.

once again Chico and staff have done a great job. I have been there every friday this year and most of last year. So I would consider myself a supporter of this track and what ever management it has. I'm just sayn that we have all been through the track closing scenario in the past and we can handle the reality of it being extremely hard to keep a track alive these days.

But, as a racer and pit crew member we just would like to hear the truth about where things are going. So I've said my say and I'll let the subject be for now.

Thanks again Chico and staff for all your hard work this year, the track looks better than ever, as well as crowd and car count.

Ill second that thought!!!!!!!

Archived