races next week 5-25-07

SassyCassie14

and i dont think fans like to see some cars check out and leave the pack.that has happened alot as of late.frank t

Ditto, Amen, You Got That Right, Hallelujah, Can You Sing it Brother?! :):)

Thank You, Frank, for presenting the fan's perspective.

[iM SURE I KNOW OF PLENTY OF CARS THAT MIGHT HAVE FINISHED THE RACE IF NOT SO HEAVY ACCIDENTS HAPPEN WHEN ITS HEAVY I WILL AGREE ITS FUN BUT THATS ALL IT IS IM NOT BITCHING IT WAS SMOOTH AND EXTREMLY FAST JUST WISH IT WOULD HAVE BECAME A DRIER TRACK FOR THE END RESULT IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE DUSTY AND MR PERRY DOES A GREAT JOB AT THE TRACK PREP BUT A GOOD OLE 2 LINK AND A 434 SMALL BLOCK AND ABOUT 8500 RPMS LETS GET R DONE I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE IT HEAVY MIGHT BE GOOD FOR THE FANS BUT NOT GOOD ON EQUIPMENT EITHER WAY LETS RACE ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THEY PARK THAT WATER TRUCK SEE YA FRIDAY GREG D ;););):P:P

sorry, greg but you will have to leave the water truck alone (don't put a hit on it), because that one wasn't ours. it belongs to terry dickerson.

Well I was truely planning on being there this weekend.....guess that's not going to happen now. :(

Thanks for the offer!! :) I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time to stop by your shop and talk to you and Candace about another gig you might be interested in. Pretty sure it even pays!!

Archived