races next week 5-25-07

SassyCassie14

friday, will we be having mechanics races as well as the truck series.

kmac sports will be doing a live broadcast of the truck race also.

so if anyone is interested in the mechanic race, please let me know, so i can get a head count. thank you.

for the pures i already have the 07, 43, 22, 79, 29 cars down.

and for the street/supers i have the 33, 18, 7 cars down.

Cassie, can u check with Chico and see if he can have some dwarf cars come race this Friday. We have 8-10 that would like to run if he can fit us in. We may have more but needed to know if possible or not.

Donnie

donny,

i will talk with chico tomorrow, and i'll ask him. is there a way to contact you. can you pm me your number. thank you.

Thanks for the truck race announcement Cassy, there will also be a taped delay video webcast of the race on Kmac sports scheduled for Sunday evening. I am attaching the entry form for this race to download. If you will be in the race, please email the entry back to me.

hey Jacky, I know I'm being picky but what is your email? Thanks & cya'll Friday!

I agree with Trey the track is nice when its wet and it also gives the fans a better show knowing that they dont have to pick dirt out of there ears and close there eyes everytime the cars come by the front staight away.

I agree with Trey the track is nice when its wet and it also gives the fans a better show knowing that they dont have to pick dirt out of there ears and close there eyes everytime the cars come by the front staight away.

so, taking a poll, most of you guys/gals like the dry slick better. Right.

i already know gregs answer.

if you got plenty of motor and dont want to outdrive the comp,you wont want it slick.but if you can drive your hot rod,you will hope for dry slick.that does not mean dry and dusty.take a look at TEXAS THUNDER and HOT.there car counts are amoung the highest in the state.and so are there crouds!what kind of track do they run?DRY SLICK.....when HOT runs there big shows,it will be slick.and there car count will be around 300 cars.because drivers know they have a shot at not being outmotored on a slick track.and i dont think fans like to see some cars check out and leave the pack.that has happened alot as of late.frank t

[iM SURE I KNOW OF PLENTY OF CARS THAT MIGHT HAVE FINISHED THE RACE IF NOT SO HEAVY ACCIDENTS HAPPEN WHEN ITS HEAVY I WILL AGREE ITS FUN BUT THATS ALL IT IS IM NOT BITCHING IT WAS SMOOTH AND EXTREMLY FAST JUST WISH IT WOULD HAVE BECAME A DRIER TRACK FOR THE END RESULT IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE DUSTY AND MR PERRY DOES A GREAT JOB AT THE TRACK PREP BUT A GOOD OLE 2 LINK AND A 434 SMALL BLOCK AND ABOUT 8500 RPMS LETS GET R DONE I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE IT HEAVY MIGHT BE GOOD FOR THE FANS BUT NOT GOOD ON EQUIPMENT EITHER WAY LETS RACE ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THEY PARK THAT WATER TRUCK SEE YA FRIDAY GREG D ;););):P:P

[i DIDNT DO IT LOOK A 66 HE HAS A GRUDGE NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :ph34r::ph34r::rolleyes:

[MR PERRY IS DOING A GREAT JOB DOING TRACK PREP DONT THINK I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT AND THE TRACK CREW IS DOING A AWSOME JOBE TRI CITY WILL BE THE SPOT TO BE DONT GET ME WRONG KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK JMO GREG D :D ALSO WOULD LIKE TO ADD AND I KNOW I SPEEK FOR MANY THE FLAGMAN DOES AND AWSOME JOB JMO

Archived