Results from 4-27-07

SassyCassie14

Results from 4-27-07

Pure Stocks

1. 79 Adam Torres - San Antonio (Sponsors - 24/7 Towing)

2. 00 Mickey Faulkner - Canyon Lake

3. 3x Trevor Hilla - Jordanton

4. 7x Janel Hilla - Pleasanton

5. 29p Daniel Pierce - Bandera

6. 23 Daniel Dobie - Three Rivers

7. 22 Brain Terry - Three Rivers

8. 3d Deanna Cavender - Pleasanton

9. 5 Jordan Lueck - San Antonio

10. 9 Russell Nentwich - Atascosa

11. 13 John Cavender- Pleasanton

12. 29 Brandon Brown - La Vernia

13. 68 Dubba Hawkins - Lytle

14. 07 Nathan Lorenz - Natalia

15. 63 JD Reynolds - Pleasanton

16. 21 George Reyes - DNSM

Street Stocks

1. 33 Barry Major - Orange Groove (Sponsors- Jags Construction)

2. 27 Eric Knudtson - Boerne

3. 67 Allan Torres - San Antonio

4. 88 Justin Henley - Leming

5. 55 Chris Clark - San Antonio

6. 18 Shawn Moore - Pipe Creek - DNSM

Super Stocks

1. 84 Patrick Kelly - Seguin (Sponsors - Northside Ford, Team Research of Seguin, Pat Kelly Automotive)

2. 14 Gary Hunter - Elmendorf

3. 99 Trey Votion - New Braunfels

4. 29 David Boudreau - Helotes

5. 25 Wesley Skains - Kerrville

6. 23 Sean Terry - Three Rivers

7. 3 Abe Mares Jr. - Pleasanton

8. 13 Howie Marcx - Somerset

IMCA Sport Mods

1. 174 Mickey Helms - Victoria (Sponsors - Mickey's Auto)

2. 15 Andy VanBlarcum - Robstown

3. 6 Vince Louden - Shiner

4. 02 Robert Williams - San Antonio

5. 48 MK Wallace - Converse

6. 66 Johnny Torres - San Antonio

7. 37 Bill Pittaway - Corpus

8. 17 Devin Adler - Pleasanton

9. 7 Mike Finkel - Pleasanton

IMCA Modifieds

1. 420 Shawn O'Banon - Johnson City (Sponsors - OBanon Steel Erectors)

2. 35 Curt Clegg - San Antonio

3. 20 Bobby Grobe - Corpus

4. 24 Tracy Fink -

5. 37 Bill Pittaway - Corpus

6. 174 Max Helms - Victoria

7. 15 Chuck Perry - Corpus

8. 8G Greg Dinsmore - Kerrville

9. 26 Darin Leonard - Corpus

10. 29 Jamie Campbell - Adkins

11. 2 Marlin Samford - San Antonio - DNSM

Next Week we will have the Powder Puff Races. So Ladies get ready!!!

I dunno what time it was but we didn't leave until we visited the 8G pit. Thanks again guys! :D

There was the red flag for the car over the tires incedent but it was a great show and some great racin'!

Oh yea, way to go Patrick Kelly #84 super stock!

11;30 IS GETTING DONE EARLY. 3 1/2 HOURS TO RUNS ALL THE HEATS AND MAINS IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND THE TRACK OFFICALS DID A GREAT JOB KEEPING THE SHOW GOING EVEN WITH ALL THE YELLOWS AND 1 RED. HATS OFF TO YOU CHICO AND ALL YOUR STAFF ON YOUR EFFORTS. ANY RACE FAN WOULD BE THRILLED WITH THE SHOW AND THE TIME WE GOT FINISHED.

Cassy,

The black and green #29 pure stock, driven by Brandon Brown (a.k.a B-Rocket) is from LaVernia, not San Antonio. Not a big issue for me, he however, would like to rep his town.

Thanks,

Melinda Helton (missmindy)

Owner: BLACK AND GREEN #29 PURE STOCK

...11-30 is about the best u will get ...

With all due respect, I disagree. I've been to PAS, SAS/Highway16, Montgomery (AL), Phenix City (AL), Orlando, and New Smyrna. I've seen a lot of shows end well before 11:30.

I do know that if it's routinely going past 11:00, I won't bring my kids (and I'd dearly love to). I'm not driving an hour+ each way, and paying multiple admissions, plus concessions, to miss the features.

Chico, your doing a great job especially since your just getting started! We race all over and know that most of the places we go, it's about 11:00 to 12:00 before we are done running our feature especially if car count is up. The bigger the show and the better the car count the longer its going to take to run all the cars through their heats and put on a good show! And I like a big car count, better racing!

keep up the good work guys!! :P

...11-30 is about the best u will get ...

With all due respect, I disagree. I've been to PAS, SAS/Highway16, Montgomery (AL), Phenix City (AL), Orlando, and New Smyrna. I've seen a lot of shows end well before 11:30.

I do know that if it's routinely going past 11:00, I won't bring my kids (and I'd dearly love to). I'm not driving an hour+ each way, and paying multiple admissions, plus concessions, to miss the features.

I suppose some people would rather leave the driver and car that was wrecked where they lie and just race around them. I guess I just dont understand? :unsure:

After determining that driver of the #13 was ok and getting the fire truck unstuck because of all the rain(oh yea Chico thanks for not calling the races friday night because of rain) The fire truck went up on track between 3 - 4 to make sure grass hadn't caught fire, then tow truck could move in and move #13 out of the way...

Chico, Cassie and Tri-City staff. Thank you for giving us a place to race and thanks for your hard work... Keep it up, some will never be happy...

TEXASPRD U NEED TO GET A CLUE I CAN NAME SO MANY TRACKS ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY AND MANY PEOPLE KNOW WE TRAVEL AND IF IT TAKES IT WHEN U ARE MISSING I WILL PAY FOR U TO BE MISSING CAUSE IF UR NOT HAPPY WITH A TRACK JUST STARTING UP AND FINISHING AT 11-30 THAN THE NEXT ITS TO HOT ITS TO LOUD ITS TO DIRTY IT JUST GOES ON AND ON SO TELL ME HOW MANY U WILL BRING AND I WILL HELP CHICO OUT CAUSE I THINK THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB SO NAME ALL THE TRACKS UVE BEEN TO AND I WILL START A NEW PAGE TO LIST ALL THE ONES ME AND MY WHOLE FAMILY HAVE BEEN TO AND RACED SORRY TO BE SO RUFF BUT ITS THE TRUTH AND I KNOW U CAN DRIVE 4 HOURS AND FINISH AT 2-30 AND THEY HAVE BEEN OPEN FOR 20 YEARS SO U FIGURE IT OUT I SUPPORT ANYBODY WHO GIVES IT A TRY AND MAYBE U DONT DRIVE FOR 4 HOURS TO GO RACING BUT WE HAVE AND WE HAVE BEEN TO WAY MORE THAN U HAVE JUST LISTED I THINK WHEN I PUT THOSE IN A BUCKET IT DIDNT EVEN COVER THE BOTTOM OF IT KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GREG DINSMORE JUST CALL IT THE DONT WANT TO WATCH THE RACE SPONSORSHIP FUND BY SUNDOWNER RV

11:30 not too bad

11:30 is still too long, but I'm glad to see it's better...

TEXASPRD******

I THINK YOU MAY HAVE OTHER ISSUES THAN JUST THE TIME.

SEEMS ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN.

WE WILL SPONSOR THE TRACK TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS

THERE WERE NUMEROUS FANS IN THE STANDS. THEY ENJOYED THE SHOW.

11:30 IS AN AWESOME TIME!!!!!!!!

ATTABOY TRI CITY!

LMAO.......Easy Greg. Drink an Azul, count to ten, drink another Azul :lol: Guess this guy would never be able to handle the Supernationals.....6-10 hours of racing a day would probably kill him. :lol::lol:

texasprd, I'm with Greg, been all over the Midwest, Texas, and a couple tracks in Colorado, and New Mexico and 11:30 is a pretty darn good ending time. Could it be better, of course, but getting all twisted out of shape over it is pretty......well, you know. Considering they had one red flag makes it an even better ending time. Hell I've seen tracks start at 7:00 or earlier and end after 11:30.

Chico, your doing a great job especially since your just getting started! We race all over and know that most of the places we go, it's about 11:00 to 12:00 before we are done running our feature especially if car count is up. The bigger the show and the better the car count the longer its going to take to run all the cars through their heats and put on a good show! And I like a big car count, better racing!

keep up the good work guys!! :P

I second that!!

Archived