phone #

bigfat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam, you know me to well. Im just trying to have some fun, i know im not going to win the race, me winning is if i can still drive the car on the trailer at the end of the night, and same with most of us out there.

Oldracer- daddy doesn't quite buy me anything, the only reason I am racing the car is because he made me buy it off him if I wanted to race. Hasn't even loaned me any money since I turned 15 and got my first job.

STS- nobody stands a chance against Mr. GB, and believe me we aren't related he's gotten a taste of the older kaminski's, who remembers that night? hahahaha greg was even getting himself some action.

Anyways, like I said, i just want to rowdy everyone up, everyone that knows me, this is all I do. hahaha. I just want to make the opening night a fun and safe night. The track is going to be fresh, and ready for some quick cars. I'll see everyone on the 21st and i want everyone to make my first night back on the track an exciting one.

Good luck Matt,I hope you do well no matter what class you run. Go out and do your best and support local track racing. All you can do is try. The more drivers in South Texas,the better. I know Bart is not related to you, but he is one hell of a Dude ,not to mention his dad,Sam.I personally think they are both class A cats.

Try not to worry about the others and do your best and see what happens. Drive your race and don't piss off anyone and you should be fine. FRED ARREDONDO

MATT IN A STREET STOCK,O'LORD MAY IT RAIN FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT!!

[edited out by Nick Holt, 4/11/07]

EVERY NEEDS TO LET HIM WIN!PLEASE HE'S ALREADY DREAM'IN ABOUT TAKING ALL OF YOU 2 SCHOOL

DAMN NOBODY HAS A CHANCE,WITH HIM RACING!!!!

JUST MY 2 CENTS......

HAVE A NICE DAY MATT............................... :lol:

79 racing ,Did you just wake up from a coma ? I don't think Mat is 15 and hasen't been in a few years! And if he's all grown up enough to talk smack then we can give him alittle crap if we want to . We are having fun with him and he knows it.

Mat lets hear your real age so everyone knows were not picking on a 15 year old.

Alright enough with the 15 year old stuff. I am 19 and my 20th birthday is on May 15, so 15 years old is a little low. I know that all these guys are picking on me, because I pick on them the whole time. What great friends we all are. (i hope) :unsure: hey daniel, i hope you don't let claire beat you. haha. but like i said before, im just burning time before the races. can't wait to see everyone.

That's great that you guys are all friends and can joke around (bash each other) without getting bent out of shape. But, how do the rest of us know this??

Frankly, I was about to edit a couple of posts in this thread before I saw that MatKam10 was playing along.

Let's keep in mind that the rest of us may not be in on your private jokes, etc., when we post in a public forum.

Thanks.

Nick

Dang greg, nice to hear from you. I thought you got lost or something haha. you better watch yourself though, you may get something from the squirrelminski, hahaha. that doesnt sound right. i might need you to help me make sure my lugnuts are tight before we head onto the track. according to sam, i dont do that well

HEY GREG,

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!

I GUESS I'LL STAY @ STS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

THE CHANCE WAS THERE SO I TOOK IT!!! OH I FORGOT MY BRAKES FAILED!!!!

That's great that you guys are all friends and can joke around (bash each other) without getting bent out of shape. But, how do the rest of us know this??

Frankly, I was about to edit a couple of posts in this thread before I saw that MatKam10 was playing along.

Let's keep in mind that the rest of us may not be in on your private jokes, etc., when we post in a public forum.

Thanks.

Nick

HEY NICK THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT EDIT JOB!!!!!

Archived