Impersonating-NOT COOL!

hooliganz

I want to apologize for any rumors that have been flying about the 66 Super Street at CC speedway.

We have been informed that someone has been impersonating the Hooligans and bashing the dirt track drivers. Just to set the record straight-we have all been spending our time trying to get ready for the new season and do not appreicate any nah saying. We are all here to have a good time whether on asphalt or dirt. Racing is racing-we enjoy going to South Texas Speedway on our off season and would never talk trash. If anyone has an idea who is trying to get everyone against the 66 hooligan-please PM. You know what is funny - that we have no idea what the site is to the BASHER BOARD

HOOLIGAN FOR LIFE B)

Nick this was said onsome other web site that I don't know, some kind of free for all bashing site. thanks

If you believe someone is impersonating you, please contact me in private with the details so that I can take the appropriate action.

Also, if you have a complaint about the way the board is moderated, please take that up with me via a PM or an Email.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

WHEN YOU IMPERSONATE SOME ONE IF THAT IS TRUE .THEN ONCE FOUND OUT NEEDS TO BE OUT OF LOCAL RACEN FOR EVER .....THAT PERSON OR PERSONS ARE THE LOWEST SCUM ON EARTH IN MY POINT OF VIEW .AND IF THEY LIKE I WILL SAY IT TO THIER FACE ...

Is that law on the books? If you impersonate someone you are not allowed to race anymore. So if you fight , throw things, cheat , or curse at officials its ok. LOL I think you just made that one up Oldtimer.

Just like the Miller Lite commercials, it's a "Man Law!" :lol:

Oldtimer makes things up up all the time. What he can't remember he makes up . You don't actually think he's won all those races DO ya ?

Just joking Mike.

Or are you????

YEPPERS POORBOY .NEW LAWS ARE MADE UP EVERYDAY ...LOL ..LETS SEE IF I CAN IMPERSONATE MYSELF ...

GOOD GRIEF MIKE!!!! NO ONE can stand more than ONE of you!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

WHEN YOU IMPERSONATE SOME ONE IF THAT IS TRUE .THEN ONCE FOUND OUT NEEDS TO BE OUT OF LOCAL RACEN FOR EVER .....THAT PERSON OR PERSONS ARE THE LOWEST SCUM ON EARTH IN MY POINT OF VIEW .AND IF THEY LIKE I WILL SAY IT TO THIER FACE ...

You have been impersonating as a race car mechanic, a race car driver, a parts sales person, etc. etc. etc.... for years!!! You should be under the jail house!! :huh::o

LOL....

Hay guyz,dis iz oldtimer hear.I don lik mpersonates eader,dats not koul ad all.Dem peoples aint got no life.Ifin I ever found des guys Id cick dem where id hourts.An all dem razers wold bak me op to kuz I a razer to.I jus don talk,mine rupetion speeks fer itself.Letz fond dem mpersonals and kik dem of de websight.Dang foolers :lol::lol::lol:

Hay guyz,dis iz oldtimer hear.I don lik mpersonates eader,dats not koul ad all.Dem peoples aint got no life.Ifin I ever found des guys Id cick dem where id hourts.An all dem razers wold bak me op to kuz I a razer to.I jus don talk,mine rupetion speeks fer itself.Letz fond dem mpersonals and kik dem of de websight.Dang foolers :lol::lol::lol:

DID YOU HAVE FUN ..LOL 48 GO HOME ..

Wow something that GB did made me laugh.

If I had not seen that thumper had made this post I would have thought it was oldtimer, or Mader as Mike likes to call him. lol

OK GUYS THE IS THE EDITOR YOU.ALL CUT THAT OUT ON PICKING ON ODLTIREM .HE CANT HELP IT IF HE IS ALLWAYS CORRECT AND NEVER WRONG ,THE BEST MAN YOU.LL EVER KNOW ..KIND .A REAL SWEET HART ..GREAT A SPALLING WORDS THAT DONT MAKE CENTS ...HE IS A REAL TRUE SPORTSMAN .A REAL GO GETTER AND A BIG PAIN IN THE BUTT .SO IF YOU.S DPNT WANT ME TO EDIT YOU .SAYS YOUR SORRY . IF YOU WONT SAY YOUR SORRY I WILL PUT YOU ON MOTORATION .. :lol: .... AND WILL THAT IS FUNNY HA HA ....

Archived