Driver/ Team Contacts

I was hoping some of the teams would update or complete their Driver bios on the web site with current car, driver pics and information. I see alot of them don't have any contact information. Is there a reason the site can't post this information? If for some reason the media needs more personal info on you. They can use the website to find out and will able to reach you directly if they are doing a story. This will help SAS,TV, hometown newspapers and freelance writers and video guys like me greatly. Seems like it will save SAS staff the task and time of doing this. Thanks Thad.

Thad,

I handle the driver updates on the San Antonio Speedway website. We don't post telephone contact numbers for privacy reasons.

We do, however, try to post "non-private" information that is submitted by the drivers on their profile forms, e.g., accomplishments, type of car, pit crew members, website address, etc. - if the information is furnished by the driver. Quite often, our drivers don't include a lot of information on their profiles. As I get the information, I do try to update the website.

If someone needs to contact a driver, we will call the driver and ask him or her to return the call. It may be inconvenient for you or others, but we feel it's important that we protect our drivers' private information (home, office and cell telephone numbers and home addresses).

Please give me a call if you still have questions - 210-685-0400.

Guest bigfat
Deb I will be in the pits on the 17th working in one of the other RR's pit crew so I can get my head shot done.... Car aint quite ready for any type of picture yet though.. :( It still looks quite ugly at this point...

NO head shots of Andrew Johnson............

NO head shots of Andrew Johnson............

LoL

I am not sure what he meant by this but it seems funny... LoL LOL

Oh and I guess thanks to the rain it will be the 24th that I am out there... LoL LoL

BTW anyone bag a duck yet or large mouth bass???? LoL LoL

Archived