San Antonio Speedway Pictures from 3/3/07 ready to view

To view the pictures, you'll need to sign in as San Antonio Speedway in the User Name field. You won't need to use a password to view the album (I think).

These pictures were taken by Art Rodriguez, our new track photographer. Our former track photographer, Marc Roy, has decided to become more involved in the racing action by pitting for Tator Mason and may eventually build a car to race at SAS.

Art took some great shots this past weekend. The pictures on the dotphoto.com website are low resolution photos that cannot be saved and printed. I will adding information to this thread on how to order high-resolution, photo-quality prints from Art.

I hope to add another album for the SAS Road Runners, Sportsman and Texas Pro Sedans pictures today.

Some of the photos from this past weekend are also shown on the Photo tab of the San Antonio Speedway website at the following link:

San Antonio Speedway Photos from March 3

Enjoy! Please let me know if you have any questions or problems accessing the pictures.

The SAS Road Runner, SAS Sportsman and Texas Pro Sedans pictures have now been added.

To order prints from last Saturday's race (3/3/07) at San Antonio Speedway, please send an e-mail request to Art Rodriguez at jriggy4439@earthlink.net. Please let him know the quantities and sizes your want to order.

Archived