Drivers Info Update

:ph34r: When is the drivers information page going to be updated??? Some names are not there and some are of others who have moved up or on to other ventures. Any Idea??? :ph34r:

Hopefully I'll be able to work on the driver's list soon, espcially since the ASA race is now behind us. I'll also need to work with our new track photographer (Art Rodriguez) to get car pictures and headshots.

I started working on the driver pages tonight. I'll have to pull the information from registration forms at the track to get all of the registered names and numbers so far. Many of the drivers wait until their first race to register, so I don't plan to deactivate anyone until after the March 17 race.

Our new photographer, Art Rodriguez, did a great job of getting car pictures last week. I've already updated most of the Sportsman cars that raced on March 3, and now I'm working on the Road Runner cars. Art will be getting driver headshots next Saturday.

I've just finished adding any new registered SAS drivers and updating information on drivers who have already registered for the 2007 season. Several of the drivers did not include a profile with their registration form, so I won't have the information needed to do their updates.

We'll be adding more pictures, etc., as the season progresses.

Although we show 26 Road Runners on the list, not all of them have registered yet for this year. I'll give it a few weeks before I deactivate any of the drivers who have not registered in 2007. But, yes, I agree that there's some great potential in that class.

Randy,

I can tell you more after their first race. As I've mentioned before, it's really common for them to register on the first night they race rather than register in advance.

Archived