The future Of Eric Knudtson

I have never been to a dirt track or race, but isn't he going the wrong way on the track?

They idle around the track backwards to pack or smooth out the dirt.

Does everyone idle around the track backwards or just a few? I guess I will just have to make it out to the track soon to see what this is all about. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at dirt racing, but I don't like to be dirty and have heard that you get really dirty driving.

Mark,

Get your mind out of the gutter. You know I'm not like that. I may have some blonde moments, especially when asking a question like that on this forum and not realizing how it sounds. Forget I ever asked.

Hey, if we are asking for a shower, we might has well ask for a beauty salon also. I could use one for this mop on my head. Just think, the guys can take their woman to the beauty salon and they can watch the races while they wait on them. Sounds perfect.

Mark,

Get your mind out of the gutter. You know I'm not like that. I may have some blonde moments, especially when asking a question like that on this forum and not realizing how it sounds. Forget I ever asked.

Hey, if we are asking for a shower, we might has well ask for a beauty salon also. I could use one for this mop on my head. Just think, the guys can take their woman to the beauty salon and they can watch the races while they wait on them. Sounds perfect.

I knew that, that's why I had to play with ya'...

• 3 weeks later...

With two 1st's in heats and two 2nd's in the Mains at Tri-city this year, Eric gets a 2nd in the heat and brings home the checkered in the Main... Congrats to Eric for a great race...

Also want to welcome Donnie Horelka, he did a great job last night...

Congrats to all the winners last night...

Eric is running Mountainhome tonight...

Ain't nothing like getting a little DIRTy... :D

congrats to you eric. you did a great job last night, so keep it up. you sure are making our dirt guys work for everything they got. keep it up.

and mark, i've been trying to get ahold of you. but your not answering your phone.

Archived