The future Of Eric Knudtson

Watch for changes and watch for a suprise this year...

[edited out by Nick Holt, 2/13/07] or is he actually going to man up and drive a late model. only two suprises i can think of. Or maybe step down to grand stock to win a championship, the website wasn't real clear I couldn't tell which one.

WHATS FUNNY IS IN 05 JUSTIN MISSED THE FIRST RACE OF THE SEASON AND STILL WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP. AND WHAT WAS NOT SAID ON THE WEB SIGHT IS EACH YEAR WHEN HE CAME IN SECOND HE TRIED TO PROTEST THE " CHAMPION" BUT NO DICE. WHEN HE TRIED THIS WITH JUSTIN THEY TURNED AROUND AND SAID COOL WE WANT TO PROTEST YOUR UPPER A-ARM MOUNTS? NO PROTEST WAS PUT UP ON THE OATES! I WONDER WHY :blink:

Krusty,

so you'll be driving a latemodel?

charlie,

in 05 we did protest, but Jason said I'm telling you now nothing is wrong go ahead and look... sure enough we didnt protest... hope you can get a car together, miss having you out there...

towmader,

that's why I put this in the original post:

Watch for changes and watch for a suprise this year...

going to trying to get some recent pictures and some updated news put up. Eric's wife is expecting and we don't know when we will make our first 2007 race? i will say this, you can expect some wild and crazy stuff out of the #27 camp. rumor has it that he may be in a truck for several races and as krusty said he may end up running another class?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived