Kahne and Kenseth busted in post-qual. inspection

rebelracewriter

Just some random thoughts...

The 12 used to just blister everybody on qualifying day but generally not as good on race day

Matt Borland was with the 12.

Toyota...oops...MWRacing, buys Matt Borland ( I know it's Hyder but roll with me)

Other Toyotas are just "ok" but the flagship 55 is not going to well.

55 gets caught with qualifing "enhancements".

Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out that Penske said to NASCAR, "PSSSST. You might want to look "here".

Jay

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two people hit the nail on the head.... I going to say that Toyota is in charge of there motor programs just like in the Truck series. If the junk was found in the intake in "globs" then it was either put down the carb or was there during the building process... Interesting that Toyota pointed at the Team...

they DQ'd him and he starts 42nd.

I notice that, as yet, there's no mention of a points penalty or suspension of crew chief. NA$CAR called it an "unintentional misalignment" of mounting bolt and shock tower (going by memory from last night - wording may not be exact). It should be pretty hard to "accidently" mount suspension components wrong at that level. Seems like this ought to be up there with Kenseth's and Kahne's penalties. But, just like the passing-below-the-line rule, there appears to be a different standard for Little Jeffie...

according to nascar.com, jeffy's infraction was an accident and will not warrant a penalty or fine........due to the fact that it was an unintentional rule infraction, rather than the blatant cheat from the michael waltrip team.........they actually said that after the deal with mikey's team, jeff's cheat was a step in the right direction.........

i accedently stuck a v8 instead of the 4 cylinder in our car .can we get by with unpluging four wires ... nascar has just made a fool of themselfs . some teams have had springs give alittle more than they should have .and been nailed .ohwell just have to have a last name spelled GORDON. I DONT CARE WHO IT IS YOUR CAR IS WRONG YOU HAVE TO PAY ...

even nascar cant get gordon's deal right calling it , a defective part,a part installed incorrect(how many times do they install shocks)etc,causing it to be an inch low,so, he won,start in back,no problem.Next.

quickly tontoe get over to napa and gets me somes of dem dares cheaten fuel . befer napscar dq.s dems kicks dem offs the tracks .fer ever .high ole sliver aways. catch me if you can .

uhhh.........what? is that c.b. talk good buddy , comeback.

Archived