SHOCKS

HiTech

WHO CAN TEST SHOCK RATING IN CC .I HAVE SHOCKS THAT ARE 15 YEARS OLD AND LOST ONE TO A WRECK .THEY WERE NEVER USED UNTILL THE LAST TWO SEASONS .SO THE PROBLEM IS THEY WORKED SO GOOD WE WANT THE SAME OR AS CLOSE AS THEY ARE NOW ..WE HAVE CALLED THE MAKER AND THIER RECORDS DONT GO BACK THAT FAR .DUMB I SUPPOSE ITS BEFORE THE COMPUTER AGE LOL .

My cage came in today... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Should have it in the car by saturday, and hopefully some of the other tubing needed to have atleast half the body back on...... :) :)

GOt a lead on my gears today so hopefully rear end be back under the car by saturday as well.... :) :) :) :)

I am steam rolling now baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

15 year old shocks on a race car? I dont run shocks over 10 years old on my race car. But thats jmo, I would try Nueces Auto Parts. They might have some 15 year old shocks. Bought some pinto shocks there one time and the box they came in looked about that old.

What difference does age make if they work? I bought several brands of new rear shocks when I raced the Opel & none lasted over 3-4 races. The 23 year old Bilsteins that came on the car worked better than any of them. After a while, I just quit looking for new shocks & left the old ones alone. I've tried two different brads on this mustang & still haven't found any I like the feel of. Wish I had some old Bilsteins for it too.

WILL ARE YOU SURE YOU WENT TO THE RIGHT PARTS STORE .EVERYTHING THEY HAVE IS OLDER THAN TEN YEARS .AND AS FOR THE 15 YEAR OLD SHOCKS .THEY WERE NEVER RAN ON A CAR .AND WERE RACEN SHOCKS .PAPPY BACK WHEN THOSE SHOCKS WERE BUILT THAT WE HAVE AND THE ONES YOU RAN .THAT WAS BEFORE THEY CAME OUT WITH SO MANY CHOICES .THE ONE WE REPLACED IT WITH WAS 50. 50 BUT SOFTER . THE NUMBERS WE HAVE DONT COMPUTE TO WHAT IS AVAILABLE AT TODAYS NUMBERS . AND POORBOY THANKS HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM . AS FOR YOU 49 FUNNY .

And you were going to tell me when? :D

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT HART IS COOKING?!?

The plan was to tell you later this week when I call, to tell you that the plan that we discussed was being put from thought to action, from paper to reality, from dream to, well, you get the idea....but a certain neighbor beat me to the punch, or call, that is... ;)

Oh - and there is more that a certain neighbor did not see... :ph34r:

I'll call tonight!!

Archived