ccsw

j.j.&s.racing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Throw the usra trucks in the mix and it would be a great show. HINT HINT! :ph34r:

^ what he said.^

YES I like to see TPS Race at CCS TOO or just the VW :lol: just kidding OK all TPS racers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But is oldtimer going to be there :o:blink:

.... bugin. you know i will be there i have to collect my 1 cent interest .. anyone want to make a buck and take care of this contract im putting out on bugin......... { BUT IS OLDTIMER GOING TO BE THERE } NOW ITS PERSONAL .... :ph34r:

Me Crying???? Remember what I got in the stable.... you were crying when you saw it in pieces. now all it needs is some brakes hehe :wacko: . So are we gonna have a race war??? Critters vs. TPS vs. Dirt???? sounds kinda interesting.... Real racing. no little boy bs. what ya think???? I ain't skeered lol

well maybe cj needs to put on some slicks and see if he can keep up with us .lol oh some time here we will have another pinto .for you cj .maybe some pinto comp //you know cant let the bugs have all the fun ..that cant happen .we need to ruffle seans hair alittle shake him .rattle his cage or just plain blow his doors off ...nah i like him .for he has a pinto in hideing ..................now if i can just get started on the fast little 2.0 .....

big money, fast cars, big motors,,,,,as for big money I owe oldtimer $15.00,,,,,,fast cars, I ran a 16.80 last year,,,,,,big motors like a 1835cc vw aircool,,,,, so what are you talking about,,,,,,, as for CJY08 he's just having fun, Is there something wrong with that.. Why are ya'll so mad about it?

;) Who said anything about being mad. Are you takin it the wrong way. Trust me if I was mad you would know.Its just funny how how CJ talks about "Certain People" with big money motors and how their not gonna race CC,and now he is claiming to have beatin GB 16.12 record. Sounds to me that he has got himself a big money motor. Need to watch how you read before you take things the wrong way.

Boy someone's head is very big right now. All this talk about money motors and now it sounds like he has one. Hope you can use it. And if you battle the dirt cars you know where we race. :D

yeppers i remimber your head was big .when you started .. maybe i should take the WAS out ... STILL IS ..LOL .

big money, fast cars, big motors,,,,,as for big money I owe oldtimer $15.00,,,,,,fast cars, I ran a 16.80 last year,,,,,,big motors like a 1835cc vw aircool,,,,, so what are you talking about,,,,,,, as for CJY08 he's just having fun, Is there something wrong with that.. Why are ya'll so mad about it?

HOW AM I EVER GOING TO FORGET YOU OWE ME $ 15 DALLORS WHEN YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP ... REMIMBER IM OLDTIMER .I FORGET THINGS .. BUT NEVER MONEY .. LOOK AT IT THIS WAY .ASLONG AS YOU OWE ME THATS OK .IF YOU TRY AND STICK IT TO ME .THATS ANOTHER STORY ..CONSIDER IT PAID IN FULL ..I DID HAVE YOUR LIFT FOR AWHILE ....... MAYBE THAT $15 WILL HELP YOU BUY A FASTER PART FOR YOUR CAR ...THEN I CAN SAY I SPONSOR A I CANT SAY IT IT IT IT OH HECK BUG ......... :blink:

Bugin2race95 18?? a bigger moter than you had last year if it is come out to the dirt and race you should do better than last year

yes I like to try the dirt again to see if I learn anything last year (I ask Owen He said sure come race)

any way my new boss races at the STS,,,,,,,

Oldtimer I have never got big headed about my car. And if I have maybe its because I proven myself. Im not gonna sit here say im the best damn driver cause Im not but I can say I can give those who are a damn good run for there money. ;) And Bug2racin95 so your gonna bring it to the dirt. WOW.

Archived