TPS - March 3 Entries

TPS Race Bulletin and Entry Forms distributed

San Antonio, Texas

All Texas Pro Sedans member/drivers recently received the TPS Race Bulletin and Entry Form for the first 2007 race at San Antonio Speedway on March 3rd.

A 24 car field purse of over $4,000 has been posted for this TPS special event. The race winner will receive a guaranteed $500.

The Texas Pro Sedans portion of the March 3 SAS race program will feature two laps of Qualifying Time Trials and a 25 lap Feature Race for the TPS four cylinder stock cars.

Texas Pro Sedans rules state all drivers must be a TPS member to compete in TPS races.

For additional membership information, TPS Race Bulletin and Entry Form, non-members should contact:

Neil Upchurch

TPS Race & Administrative Director

c/o 3222 Leyte Drive

San Antonio, TX. 78217- 4018

210/ 655-3222 Phone & Fax

or e-mail to: neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

For additional information, please visit:

www.texasprosedans.com

NEIL,congrats on another year of promoting your cars.your work on any series you take on always does well. a pro ran program.when you took on the TIDA,it went to the top.you deserve a big thank you for what you have done for racers here and those that race in the TPS.great racing in 2007..............frank t

In a few days, we will start posting on this thread, the Texas Pro Sedans official entry list for March 3rd at SAS as the list grows.

Neil Upchurch

TPS Race & Administrative Director

c/o 3222 Leyte Drive

San Antonio, TX. 78217- 4018

210/ 655-3222 Phone & Fax

Here is the Official Texas Pro Sedans entry list (thru Feb 28) for March 3rd at San Antonio Speedway

Order of

Entry.....Car#.....Driver/Hometown - Car Type/Engine CC

1...........48.........Mike Knotts/Universal City, TX - VW Scirocco/1648

2...........18.........Lanny Young/Kingsland, TX - VW Karmen Ghia/2275

3...........85......r Ja Lane/Houston, TX, - Ford Focus/2210

4...........70......r Mike Merrell/Kingsland, TX - VW Scirocco/1690

5...........26.........Lalo Leal/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Mustang/2338-arca

6...........11.......r Steven Carpenter/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Mustang/2338-svo

7...........20.........Sergio Hexsel/Live Oak, TX - VW Rabbit/2042

8...........72.........Candi Hogan/Cedar Park, TX - VW Sedan/2160

9...........14.......r Will Robertson/Corpus Christi,TX - Dodge Neon/1996

10...........9.......r Eric Robbins/Red Rock, TX - Ford Pinto/2338

11..........66........Ariel Arredondo/Corpus Christi, TX - Ford Taurus/2030

12..........55........John Miesen/Marion, TX - VW Sedan/2332

13..........71........Bruce Mabrito/San Antonio, TX - VW Scirocco/1648

14..........78........Adam McCosh/Cibolo,TX - VW Sedan/1835

15..........22........Harry Osburn Jr/New Braunfels, TX - Ford Mustang/2338

16..........23........J.J. Osburn III/Converse, TX - Ford Pinto/2338-svo

17..........01.........Mike O'Connor/Weatherford, TX - Pontiac Sunfire/2298

18..........24........Joshua Freeman/Universal City, TX - Ford Probe/2338

19..........50......r Rick Dawdy/San Antonio, TX - VW Rabbit/1870

20..........56......r Jason Krueger/Seguin, TX - VW Sedan/1835

21..........19........Lloyd Hart III/San Antonio, TX - Toyota Corolla/1941

22..........27........Bill LaBarge/Bryan, TX - BMW/2085

23...........4.........Joshua Tuttle/San Antonio, TX - Chevrolet Cobalt/2180

r - eligible for 2007 TPS "Rookie Of The Year" Award

Note: TPS entries will be added to this post when received.

For TPS entry information, contact:

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222

• 2 weeks later...

ok people take it easy on me i havent been in a car in about 5 years ( well ive ran cars around the track in practice but havent raced 1 in a race ) going to take it to the track to get more seat time . this weekend , NEIL what are the age limits for the pits good luck to everyone steven

There is no age limit in the pits at SAS. There are usually alot of little ones running around :P

ok people take it easy on me i havent been in a car in about 5 years ( well ive ran cars around the track in practice but havent raced 1 in a race ) going to take it to the track to get more seat time . this weekend , NEIL what are the age limits for the pits good luck to everyone steven

I am sure that with all the negative comments you have said in the past about the TPS and all the competition between the Fords and the VW's you can rest assured everyone will take it easy on you. ;)

ALL HELL IS CRT FINALY GETTING BACK IN A CAR ....NOW EVERY ONE CAN SPANK HIM SOFTLY .NOW I KNOW IM GOING TO BE THERE FER SURE ........... ...... STEVEN ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS..LOL ... EVERY ONE HAS TOLD YOU TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP .WELL THEY GET THIER ANSWER IF YOU RACE ..THE RED HEADED RANGER DRIVES AGAIN ...

WELL AFTER HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN SENCE WE WERE TEAMED UP .IM GETTING OLDER AND CANT REMEMBER LOL NOW SENCE WE WONT HAVE A CAR READY FOR THIS RACE ..MAYBE WE CAN HAVE AN REUNION OF SOME SORT ..YOU KNOW THE OLD ... ......... .. .. .. .. .. .. CRT .. . .... CRY BABY RACEN TEAM . :D .WE CAN SIGN AUTOGRAPH.S .......

THIS MAYBE PUSHING IT SOME BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF STEVEN WIN.S WILL HE BE FIRED LALO..BTW ..THIS OLD DOG WILL BE RACEN A COUPLE OF RACES MYSELF ..SEE IF I CAN MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF ..IM LIKE CRT .HAVENT BEEN IN A CAR IN AWHILE . STILL LIKE TO GO FAST THOW ...JESSIE HAS ALREADY TOLD ME IF I WIN AND MAKE HIM LOOK BAD IM FIRED ..LOL ...... IT HAS BEEN 13 OR 14 YEARS SENSE I RAN A RACE WITH TPS ..AND ONLY ONE RACE AT THAT ..

same with me i may make one lap and decide i like working on them to much .or the owner doesnt like the way i drive . :lol:. then the builder does not want to fix what the driver tears up ..wait a minute .im the builder i may just tell myself ..self give it up ..

ok mike dont get carried away give me a couple of races to get my groove down first then i might pass lalo on the outside who knows i might run the car and decide i dont have it anymore

Nah, its like riding a bike, you dont forget. I spoke with Jaime Garner about the fact that you are getting back in the seat and he informed myself that no one should take it easy on you due to the fact that you are a pretty good driver and that with alot of new drivers this season, everyone should watch out in that you will be teaching alot them a few things or two on the track. :P

well thats cool ive ran against jammie a lot both at cc and with the pro sedans . never had a problem with him he drives clean . but hey im a rookie again but anyways people wish rico good luck with his heath he needs open heart surgery. they had to rush him back to the hospital today

Well if Oldtimer gets in a car everyone needs to park there cars and let him race himself. Iv seen what he can do lol. :lol: Neil if I were you I wouldnt alow Olditmer to to run.

tim your a funny guy .hell i probably come in second if i only raced myself .. :D atliest ill get the second on down to last place money for neil being the first to try this .would take first place money to get him self a case of dignity .

ok mike dont get carried away give me a couple of races to get my groove down first then i might pass lalo on the outside who knows i might run the car and decide i dont have it anymore

Nah, its like riding a bike, you dont forget. I spoke with Jaime Garner about the fact that you are getting back in the seat and he informed myself that no one should take it easy on you due to the fact that you are a pretty good driver and that with alot of new drivers this season, everyone should watch out in that you will be teaching alot them a few things or two on the track. :P

hey ask jaime aboult racen this oldtimer ..we had some good ones ..lol .. the old number 25 ..

well thats cool ive ran against jammie a lot both at cc and with the pro sedans . never had a problem with him he drives clean . but hey im a rookie again but anyways people wish rico good luck with his heath he needs open heart surgery. they had to rush him back to the hospital today

I am sorry to here about Rico's misfortune.I hope everything goes well in surgery and pray for a speedy recovery. Just make sure yall take it easy on his car ,so he can have a healthy car to race when he returns. We wish you the best, from the Arredondo's.

Archived