I.M.C.A.

thumper

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well since this post is perty much about squirrels now here is a link to a cool squirrel game.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/squirr...mmer/index.html

Congrats Will....you have the top score right now!!!!

cdawg3.jpg

Here's Tim after the wall incident...

Squirrels gone wild in Florida

A squirrel recently went on a seven-day spree in Winter Park, Fla., in which the animal went after a 3-year-old boy, among many others.

The squirrel was eventually captured, destroyed and before it could do more damage. This confirmed what we have known for years: Squirrels are dangerous animals.

One of the incidents saw the squirrel latch on to a leg of a person and leave a 2-inch gash.

Did you see that, I could not get the pick to post. It was tims new car.

Will,

I had a similar problem with some of my pictures I wanted to share with you guys, and they were well within the size limit. I tried .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .mpeg and none of it worked???????????????

Nick,

Any ideas what might be wrong? I clicked on the "add this attachment" and it would take in any format.

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Did you see that, I could not get the pick to post. It was tims new car.

Will,

I had a similar problem with some of my pictures I wanted to share with you guys, and they were well within the size limit. I tried .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .mpeg and none of it worked???????????????

Nick,

Any ideas what might be wrong? I clicked on the "add this attachment" and it would take in any format.

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

The add attachment feature has had problems ever since they updated their software.

It could be that you have exceeded the software imposed "global" limit or it could just plain be a glitch in the software they haven't worked out yet. Either way, if you have a pic that you need posted, send it to me. I usually can post pics with no trouble, but I see where I am filling up my "global" limit pretty quick too!

Nick

39979732_150x150_Front.JPG

Tim's new team with Tim as the head squirrel driver, Oldtimer as crew chief squirrel, Jesse Jr. as squirrelly pit boy, Randy as chief squirrel gopher, and Will chief squirrel consultant to the head squirrel.... :D

10276357.gif

Will reading up on Neon stuff in HSA (Hotrod Sportscar Association)

LOL

10097666_scaled_525x317.jpg

Congrats EJ!!

:D:D

Archived