New truck

Pappy_GT13

i hit that wall once and trust me i learned it doesnt move

Jason Ill go buy you some side bars like they have on the gokarts so everytime you hit the wall you wont be out of the race lol. :lol:

lol

atleast i didnt hold up the show 30 minutes by getting my car stuck in the wall!

Jason

Just goes to show you there is all kinds of Squirrels, there is tree squirrels, ground squirrels and

then there is the stsracer stuffed wall squirrel.

Then there is old squirrels.

Jason I only hit the once. I think you hit the darn things every race lol.

Desert COP, thanks for the kind words.Jen says Hi! too bad I don't hunt,fish, or camp.However, it should be perfect for those HOT days at the track with a 6000 btu A/C in the back window.How about pulling a "Radar O'reilly" only instead of shipping home a jeep a piece at a time I was thinking more like a .50 cal. to mount in the bed.You know, for those nights at the track when you're #1 with all your buddies & need a little extra protection.You & your guys stay safe & we'll look foward to seeing you at the track. Hopefully by then this truck will be finished & you can come on in, visit & watch TV. NO wet bar or spa but will have bbq pit [small],microwave,frig. &sat. TV. Already installed 208 watt sound system but have much left to do.When this thing is done , won't be much I can't do with it!Later.

Archived