Happy New Year!

stsfan68

HAPPY NEW BURP YEAR .please give someone your race car keys .when you drink .i want everyone to race next year . be safe .more so for others .you have enough smarts to buckle in your car .be smart with the keys .

i'll take you rear steer car for new years that way i'll be faceing the right directions when i get started home...lol

I think I'll ride my horse home from New Years....If I fall off it might hurt but it would be funny as hell at the time..LOL

http://citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...ID=200661010035

Woman charged with DUI - Riding a Horse !!!!!

[/b]Heather Darnell, 22, of Mountain City, Ga., faces a drunk driving charge after she steered the horse she was riding onto the highway and tangled with a car, authorities said. Darnell also was cited for entering a traffic lane.

Might still get you :D

I think I'll ride my horse home from New Years....If I fall off it might hurt but it would be funny as hell at the time..LOL
You.ll still need help getting on the right way havent you ever watched a western show .geez what is this world coming to .just make sure you have a gps to give the horse so.s he can find his way home .why a gps for the horse you say .sober and the only thing that may have some sence .with that gps idea. hell i may need a beer .and i dont drink .

oldtimer has to post on everything but at least he keeps it going

oldracer ill stop if you want to catchup to oldtimer .you just have a couple of more post to get there lol yes im always on here .i dont care much for tv .nothing on .and besides when im on here i wont have time to drive my wife nuts .looking for something to do .i know i drive everyone else nuts .but here you can pass me up .at home my wife has only so many rooms to hide in and i know all her hidden places .lol .

AND as for sts fan 68 . that responce was really funny and still laughing my dobbers off trying to type .can you feel my belly pains .

post-2256-1167516977_thumb.jpg

Speaking of GPS, thought you all might enjoy this picture of a tractor with the auto-guidance equipment and what happens when the operator falls asleep at the wheel (happened in the Rio Grande Valley). We actually had one that came into the shop at Taft that hit a telephone pole when the operator fell asleep.

Glad to be of assistance Oldtimer...don't shake anything loose!

Already shook it loose.we lost a dozer in19 75 in koon country . operator fell asleep and ran it off into the swamp . sunk out of site .D8 cat . almost ran mine off into the frio river at three rivers while clearing the first 3500 acres of the dam in 1978 .fell asleep . the drop to the river was around 80 feet .i would not be here if it wasnt for that big tree .thank god for oak .

oldtimer I am just messing with you :D

besides I might need a job i can look up parts faster than the guys at sarotoga

I thought what you said was the truth .hell you can probably look up parts faster than me .they didnt hire me for my looks and good charm .or my typeing and spelling skills .my somewhat skills as to answering question .when it comes to computor skill im really short on that one .heck they probably wonder how i got hired .

I thought what you said was the truth .hell you can probably look up parts faster than me .they didnt hire me for my looks and good charm .or my typeing and spelling skills .my somewhat skills as to answering question .when it comes to computor skill im really short on that one .heck they probably wonder how i got hired .

Sorry to butt into yall's conversation....but the years I have worked for Deere...it is the knowledge,people skills, and not necessarily getting the part to the customer but getting the RIGHT part to the customer is what makes a good partsman in my opinion.

Sorry to butt into yall's conversation....but the years I have worked for Deere...it is the knowledge,people skills, and not necessarily getting the part to the customer but getting the RIGHT part to the customer is what makes a good partsman in my opinion.

THat is true. Whats the differents between a PARTS putter and a mechanic .and while im at it .HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN .dont noone fall of thier horse tonight .lol

Well...that leaves oldtimer out of the picture!!! LOL

Archived