Tri-City Speedway

Chico125

well the man is new to the sport.perhaps on the 1st we can work it out still.i want to support this man and the track.but i want to be able to go to other tracks also.dont want a one track car.many of us feel the same i know.CHICO is very upbeat and i feel he wants the same for the racers.the basic car is still the same.only way off on the motors compared to other tracks.the man has spent much money to do this i am sure,so i know he wants it to work.POSITIVE views will turn this around i do believe,or at least i hope.....frank t

I read the rules also, seemed kind of odd. The one I really was confused on was the Super stock rules, aftermarket ignition allowed, but Uninlite not allowed. Is there something about Unilites that are that much better than other aftermarket ignitions?

Was wanting to run our sas grandstock there on Fridays as a pure. Doesn't look like that will happen now.

Kinda some strange rules. Our car has a factory 4 barrel intake and quadrajet, can't justify changing intakes to come race.

ya'll have a good season, maybe next year.

We can over look some but I dont under stand whats up with the 4412 and no stock quadrajet in the pure stock and ck this out you are allowed.....on....3.9.a Exhaust flow devices allowed such as cross pieces or H-pipe in the purestock................and on streetstock 3.11.a No exhaust flow devices such as cross piece or H-pipe.......I dont understand maybe I need to read it again....

<_< I WISH FOR THE RACING FANS AND DRIVERS THAT THEY ALL CAN PULL TOGETHER AND MAKE IT WORK FOR EVERBODY I KNOW NOT EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY BUT THE SAYING BUILD IT THEY WILL COME DOES NOT NESC MEAN THEY WILL ALL BE THERE GOOD LUCK SEE YA IN 2007 HOPE ALL TO HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR AND A SAFE ONE GREG DINSMORE

lets give the man time to respond to our input and see what happends. That will determine a lot .

Damn racehound, how is being that reasonable gonna solve anything.

If he sees that more cars wont show as is, than changing the rules a bit to get more cars, lets see what chicos ideas are or if he is set in these rules and no changes.

Archived