"Announcing the Aircooled Pro Sedan Drivers for 2007"

Randy Larsen

I have written up this list of the Aircooled racers for next season in the Texas Pro Sedans so that the fans of them can be ready,and know what they will be driving,car number,and their nickname(drivers,if you dont like the name I have given you please submit a new funnier one :D )

-Randy(Firewall) Larsen.............because thats where I keep my right foot VW Bug #53 (Herbie)

-John(Iceman)Meisen.................smooth driver,icewater in his veins VW Bug #55

-Jason(Speedshift)Krueger..........rookie,but will have a Larsen built engine VW Bug #56

-Lanny(Coilover)Young...............driving the bullet,will run good in 07' VW Karmann Ghia #18

-Adam(Lightning)Mccosh.............rookie,but watch him,ready to get it on VW Bug #78

-Candy(Longlash)Hogan.............yellow car,heavy foot,watch it boys VW Bug #72

-Bill(Showtime)Stipe..................veteran runner,class is in,you better listen VW Bug #??

There you go, 7 dinosaurs ready to take on the new-fangled hot rods of the Pro Sedan Series,"never" let the aircooled thunder die...................................Randy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Mader allready named Adam "Pipsqueek" McCosh. We put that name on the 78. I also think the aircooled cars should get their own heat race. If that could be arrainged, I would drive the 78 and give Randy "Smoke" Larsen a run for his money.

48 pipsqueek was speedzone name .but i still like it .how aboult mike rabbitrun knotts .as for the fords if we run all the fords we have it is 3 .lalo may have 2 ariel 1 dishman 1 maybe 2 . ozzy and bunch 2 and they have a third ford also .and probably some i cant think of or know of at this moment .and yah .but get them at one track at once well .

mini9r: Since you asked, here is the current list of Texas Pro Sedans members who have registered to race Fords during the 2007 TPS season:

1 Bryce Dishman/Devine, TX Ford Mustang/2349-svo

2 Jack Dishman/Devine, TX Ford Pinto/2349-svo

3 r Jesse Sandoval Jr./Corpus Christi Ford Pinto/2338-arca

5 r Gage Guevara/Corpus Christi, TX Ford Mustang/2338

11 Chip Harmon/Portland, TX Ford Mustang/2338-arca

22 Harry Osburn Jr./New Braunfels, TX Ford Mustang/2338

23 r J.J. Osburn III/Converse, TX Ford Pinto/2338

24 r Joshua Freeman/Universal City, TX Ford Probe/2338

26 Lalo Leal/Corpus Christi, TX Ford Mustang/2338-svo

66 Ariel Arredondo/Kingsville, TX Ford Taurus/2030

85 r Ja Lane/Houston, TX Ford Focus/2208

88 Nellie Kelley/Corpus Christi, TX Ford Probe/2338

97 Kevin Hallman/Cibolo, TX Ford Mustang/2338

r - eligible for the 2007 TPS "Rookie of the Year" Award

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

probably lisa .and i and jessie big jessie that is .we.ll just have to see .but for real i plan on atliest two races sas and thunder hill . if all works out . sorry guys i know that is scary .but the one and only time i raced or attempted tps was that very cold october race at cc .the night that honda flipped .mike remimbers that one . but i will try and get some practice in before that happens .

you think i could get rookie if i run two good races .does tps have an old man rookie trophie .how aboult back from the grave trophie . or over the hill trophie .or get the heck out of that car trophie .which would probably be mine before i even drive .

i just have to get back in the car and get used to it again .the last time i drove last year i still had the want to go fast and get in there dobbers and race , just need to get that seat feel and other cars around me feel with out haveing to look at where they are .and im old enough to know i cant just blow and go .

Any TPS rookies besides myself want a practice or two?

I'd be willing to split the fees of the track?

I know it might be awile but keep it in mind.

Hey Wil - I may take you up on that for early next year, but will have to wait and see how the progress goes. Last two years show that the car will be ready sometime around 5:00 PM on the first race day... :lol:

I have written up this list of the Aircooled racers for next season in the Texas Pro Sedans so that the fans of them can be ready,and know what they will be driving,car number,and their nickname(drivers,if you dont like the name I have given you please submit a new funnier one :D )

-Randy(Firewall) Larsen.............because thats where I keep my right foot VW Bug #53 (Herbie)

-John(Iceman)Meisen.................smooth driver,icewater in his veins VW Bug #55

-Jason(Speedshift)Krueger..........rookie,but will have a Larsen built engine VW Bug #56

-Lanny(Coilover)Young...............driving the bullet,will run good in 07' VW Karmann Ghia #18

-Adam(Lightning)Mccosh.............rookie,but watch him,ready to get it on VW Bug #78

-Candy(Longlash)Hogan.............yellow car,heavy foot,watch it boys VW Bug #72

-Bill(Showtime)Stipe..................veteran runner,class is in,you better listen VW Bug #??

There you go, 7 dinosaurs ready to take on the new-fangled hot rods of the Pro Sedan Series,"never" let the aircooled thunder die...................................Randy

:ph34r:

Yep,thats him,I will wait and let him introduce himself when he and his new car are ready,and as far as a fast car on dirt.........He has the fastest (aircooled) VW 4 cylinder in Texas and quite possibly in the lower states,I have seen the car run,and let me tell you its something you gotta see............Randy

I believe that I have been challenged by Mike Knotts to an aircooled duel,I wonder if he remembers the good old days when he drove the #78,I have alot of video of me and him racing our bugs against each other..................Hmmmm,people say that sometimes things go full circle,Watch it Mike you might get hooked again and kick Adam out of the bug.........................Randy

Archived