Last nights races

champ1796

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sure is nice to be loved .when it crashes i have someone to fix it .so that wont help . rick your time is better well spent on learning how to drive than on me but thanks anyway .lol and rick for someone who has raced for years on end . and i not driveing for years .how come i passed you last year in the only race i ran .makes you want to go hmmmm . :D ps is there any misspelled words in this post .see if you can find it .

Hey Oldtimer,

Yes in the race you did pass me ONLY to wreck right in front of me with the 88 car...LOL and YOU didn't finish the race if I remember correctly...I believe it was Will, GB, Josh, then me...sooooo I guess I passed you back up, huh? :huh:

Oldtimer your probbaly to oldest Squirrel knowin to man from what I know squirrels dont make it that long do to the facted that they get hit by cars alot. :lol:

Oldtimer Will is just about ready to give you guys some comp in the Pintos...

[Edited out by Nick Holt, 12/2/06]

sure is nice to be loved .when it crashes i have someone to fix it .so that wont help . rick your time is better well spent on learning how to drive than on me but thanks anyway .lol and rick for someone who has raced for years on end . and i not driveing for years .how come i passed you last year in the only race i ran .makes you want to go hmmmm . :D ps is there any misspelled words in this post .see if you can find it .

Hey Oldtimer,

Yes in the race you did pass me ONLY to wreck right in front of me with the 88 car...LOL and YOU didn't finish the race if I remember correctly...I believe it was Will, GB, Josh, then me...sooooo I guess I passed you back up, huh? :huh:

Nah you have that wrong rickie i finished the race i was a lap down cuz of a spin .but i still passed you chuckle and the wreck was from a driver who was so drunk that{IT } thought i was the one popping { IT } all night .i had passed{IT} when {IT } took out {ITS }anger on me becuz { IT } could not tell the differents between my car and yours , so {IT }took out { ITS } OWN car for being stupid and trying to race a car to begin with in the first place .why am i saying {IT } cuz IT IS NOT A VERY GOOD DRIVER AND NEVER WILL .so im over {IT } lol

now rick i have to hand that one too you .that has my gut hurting .lol i had to role over . lol . [edited out by Nick Holt, 12/2/06]

Yes squirrel...I mean oldtimer,

[edited out by Nick Holt, 12/2/06]

And about the one lap down??? Wouldn't that mean I passed you??? After all, spin outs are for squirrels....

now rick i have to hand that one too you .that has my gut hurting .lol i had to role over . lol . [edited out by Nick Holt, 12/2/06]

And about the one lap down??? Wouldn't that mean I passed you??? After all, spin outs are for squirrels....

only the leader passed me chipmonk. i noticed nick editing again figured he would i bet he thought it was funny . and for some that read it .oh well .rick we got a slap on the hand comeing

OOPS!!! Sorry Nick...guess I crossed the line...but it WAS funny....

OOPS!!! Sorry Nick...guess I crossed the line...but it WAS funny....

very funny .maybe we should team up and go on the road .

:lol: To All of Ya,

Ya'll had better cut this {edited out by Nick Holt, 12/2/06} out that keeps getting the other {edited out by Nick Holt, 12/2/06} your sending edited out by Nick you jack {edited out by Nick Holt, 12/2/06}. I'm a gettin real tired of having to read between the lines after you {edited out by Nick Holt, 12/2/06} get this blurb to appear. :P LMFAO :P Ya'll are all very enertaining. My guys keep asking me what you guys are like, and I have to splain'it to them very slow about our race drivers being close enough to crack on each other like this. They can't wait to get out of this {edited out by Nick Holt, 12/2/06} hole and get back home. :D Had to do it Nick. :D See ya!

:) Keep it clean and keep it safe! :)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

well I still cant get this pic posting stuff. The car does look like poop. It was a good week to be a squirrel with it being so cold an stuff. That big bushy tail comes in handy in the cold weather you know lol

We have yet to post a picture of a real squirrel car.

Archived