Last nights races

champ1796

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rick! You let oldtimer beat you? In the only race he has raced in the last 20 years! I did not know this. I wish I would have never found this out. Well oldtimer, how did it feel to beat a squirrel? LOL! Neon Will
kind of nutty . :D

he.s a squirrel .shoot i thought he was a chipmonk . i had to pass him in last years season ending race .or he would not have ever let me forget it at work . i was not going to bring this up for i did not want you fellow drivers to know he was not fast enough to beat an oldtimer who has had only aboult 10 races sence 1992 .driveing a car with way to much power for the street tires had no real practice in the car that night and could have won the heat race if i had been just alittle pushy with my bumper .and blind . but yah dont let him know i let the cat out of the bag .well go easy on him .

:D Oldtimer,

I'm betting that the pass was a fluke given Rick's driving abilities, and he probably wouldn't let you do it again. I'm on a sugar induced high now so I may be pinging off the walls for a while. Getting closer to departure from this hole in the desert and can't wait to get back and sip on a cold one with you guys. See ya soon. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

I'm betting that the pass was a fluke given Rick's driving abilities, and he probably wouldn't let you do it again. I'm on a sugar induced high now so I may be pinging off the walls for a while. Getting closer to departure from this hole in the desert and can't wait to get back and sip on a cold one with you guys. See ya soon. :D

dennis, you sure looked like you were just taking a break when I saw you, to everyone else ask dennis about the australian race he went to in the middle east last weekend. hope to leave for home tomorrow.

clare

Rick may have had a cramp or brain fart .he wanted to give me a thrill i suppose .now aboult his driving abilities .the jury is still out on that one .

dennis, you sure looked like you were just taking a break when I saw you, to everyone else ask dennis about the australian race he went to in the middle east last weekend. hope to leave for home tomorrow.

clare

Clare,

You weren't supposed to tell anyone I was having a little fun. After all, I am recovering from a broken right hand and finger but thats another story. It was some awesome racing though and some really good high speed crashes. WOW

Oldtimer,

Rick has been known to let an oldtimer pass a time or two just out of respect for his elders (LMFAO). Time will tell though if he hit the brake by mistake and allowed you by. Ha!

See Ya'll in a couple of months.

[[[

NAH that cant be correct .{ RESPECT } If he had respect he would give up the driving part .i believed he may have let me pass so.s i could get hit by the 88 car seeing he had been popping that driver every lap .well i figured it was him cuz after that driver popped me and took themselfs and rick out of the race .that was the excuse that i recieved from said driver on why it tried to take me out . but it backfired on rick .so thanks rick for letting me pass. what are friends for .

GEE thanks guys now im a member of the squirrel brigade . do i have to climb a tree .do i get an Accorn Trophie . Rabies Shots . Patches for my Squirrel Shirt i have to buy .what does it cost to be in this elite class of squirrels .im just so fabulously happy i feel a fuzzy tale growing .

Now oldtimers a squirrel LOL! Thats right Rick did get 2nd in that big end of the year race. Does that de-squirrel him? Naaa.

I got my claim to fame when i passed him .thats good enough for me .

Oldtimer your probbaly to oldest Squirrel knowin to man from what I know squirrels dont make it that long do to the facted that they get hit by cars alot. :lol:

Oldtimer Will is just about ready to give you guys some comp in the Pintos...

He wished .lol but he can with that neon . what car are you raceing stsracer.

You have to give it to Oldtimer, he takes licking after licking on here and keeps on ticking........so to speak....Well, he never stops typing anyway.......or misspelling his words...... or misquotes on how many races he has won........ or....... oh well , you get the picture!..... I think....... :D

You have to give it to Oldtimer, he takes licking after licking on here and keeps on ticking........so to speak....Well, he never stops typing anyway.......or misspelling his words...... or misquotes on how many races he has won........ or....... oh well , you get the picture!..... I think....... :D

lol champ that s a good one .i have to chalk one up for the goomba . cheer.s

Archived