Stock Car Championships

Friday Night November 10th - Test and Tune open to all classes of cars. $20.00 per pserson to get in the pits and free in the grandstands.

Saturday Night November 11th.

Super Stocks

1000 to win / 100 to start

Hobby (Street Stocks)

1000 to win / 100 to start

Pure Stock

750 to win / 75 to start

Mini Stock

500 to win / 75 to start

Bomber (Enduro)

All payouts are car count dependant so please come out and have some fun.

Gates open at 4:00

Draw ends at 6:45

Hot Laps Start at 7:00

Racing Starts at 7:30

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for any confusion, the Bomber (Enduro) means the Bomber class or the Enduro style car, other tracks call their cars bombers and they are like our pure stocks so I wanted to avoid confusion but it seems to have made a little.

Anyway to answer Thumpers question we will draw for heat line up and the feature line up will determined by the heat finish. There will be a redraw of the top 8 cars for before the feature.

As for the drivers points Jason will get them up as he has time, he is busy and I am sure will get to it as soon as he has a chance.

Hope this helps.

:) Glad the forums are working again.Went almost a week without oldtimers wisdoim.I will have to miss practice tonight brcause Im too far away but I did get to practice last week at RGS.I must say I was impressed with their track,it was very fast and good racing.Good car count in open wheel cars but smaller in fender cars.I did get fliers out to many fender cars about this weekend.I hope they can make this race because they are fast enough to win.

My car was very fast with the new engine.Had a couple of problems,heating and carburator.Added a second fan and replaced the intake manifold and hope its fixed.Cookie Man, Joey DeLeon in the Toyota # 6x won the race and I got 2nd.He was awarded the trophy but was later DQed because he had headers.I figgured I would be DQed too because I have headers and Hooser tires but they stayed with the one free race rule and gave me the win.I asked Joey for my trophy but he said "BITE ME,ITS MINE :lol: "It was already gone by then.

Cookie Man and Bennit are comming tomorrow as well as another friend from Austin.I hope Oldtimer brings Jessie Jr and some others and everyone else shows up too.I might have something for that 21 car now if I dont break down.This is our Run What You Brund race we have been talking about for 2 years.Maybe we can have the Last Man Standing contest again but I would have to play Last Man Sitting cause I cant stand too long anymore. :lol:

:) Glad the forums are working again.Went almost a week without oldtimers wisdoim.I will have to miss practice tonight brcause Im too far away but I did get to practice last week at RGS.I must say I was impressed with their track,it was very fast and good racing.Good car count in open wheel cars but smaller in fender cars.I did get fliers out to many fender cars about this weekend.I hope they can make this race because they are fast enough to win.

My car was very fast with the new engine.Had a couple of problems,heating and carburator.Added a second fan and replaced the intake manifold and hope its fixed.Cookie Man, Joey DeLeon in the Toyota # 6x won the race and I got 2nd.He was awarded the trophy but was later DQed because he had headers.I figgured I would be DQed too because I have headers and Hooser tires but they stayed with the one free race rule and gave me the win.I asked Joey for my trophy but he said "BITE ME,ITS MINE :lol: "It was already gone by then.

Cookie Man and Bennit are comming tomorrow as well as another friend from Austin.I hope Oldtimer brings Jessie Jr and some others and everyone else shows up too.I might have something for that 21 car now if I dont break down.This is our Run What You Brund race we have been talking about for 2 years.Maybe we can have the Last Man Standing contest again but I would have to play Last Man Sitting cause I cant stand too long anymore. :lol:

whats the matter gb old age catching up with you. maybe ill give you the oldtimer name with out charge .cant race this weekend one car wrecked one car not ready and i think someone has to work .and ive been down with a foot problem but anyway yah have some good luck tonight .go 21 go 21 lol cant help it gb got to pick 21 .so thems the breaks huh.

Yes,the MSCR SERIES Mods will be racing tonite,That's if the north wind doesn't pose a major problem with dust that will probably make the cars a handfull to drive.They will have to control them like it is a dry slick track.Good Luck and we will see everybody tonite.Ought'a be some great racing on the big track as well. :lol:

Yes,the MSCR SERIES Mods will be racing tonite,That's if the north wind doesn't pose a major problem with dust that will probably make the cars a handfull to drive.They will have to control them like it is a dry slick track.Good Luck and we will see everybody tonite.Ought'a be some great racing on the big track as well. :lol:

Terry finally another dryslick track can i race one.

Wait!!! Rick you got paid??? All i got is change From That (BIG) Stock Car Championship, I mean I heard it was spose to be 500$, Hell 250$ would be alright but 150$ some people paid more then that to come race. Just my thought. And yes we did talk to Owen about it.

cjy08/the purse was on a slide.all knew that there was numbers for full purse payout.its great that the track is open.i know a bunch that would donate back on a bad night to help out.if we dont work together in a possitive way,why should the track stay open.because it was clear the croud was down.should OWEN and company take on more jobs to support our habbit?lets say thanx instead of creating a negative here.i know there were a bunch there getting the track ready.and i bet they did it because they love the sport .not the little cash in pay.hell i bet some did it for nothing!thanx to all that make it work.GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Frank t

Archived