Squirrels

slysnake

I'm not so sure that it is Rick. I don't see no fat cigar!! Could be someone in a Rick suit trying to set him up, only Rick can answer that.

Actually, it is Will in the pic, I had stepped away to get another cigar from the squirrel cage and Will jumped up and store a sip. BTW, the other beer in the pic is "King Squirrel" Carl Lee's...LBBR "Low Budget Beer Racing"

:blink::blink:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I got this by e-mail yesterday and I thought I would share it, take it as you will.

There were Five country churchesin a small Texas town: The Presbyterian Church, the Baptist Church, the Methodist Church, the Catholic Church and the Jewish Synagogue. Each church was overrun with pesky squirrels.

One day, the Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about the squirrels. After much prayer and considerationthey Determined that the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with's God's devine will...

In the Baptist Church the squirrelshad taken up habitation in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a cover on the baptistery and drown the squirrels in it. The squirrels escaped somehow and there twice as many there the next week.

The Methodist Church got together and decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creation. So, they himanley trapped the Squrrels and set them free a few miles outside of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back.

But--The Catholic Church came up with the best and most effective solution. They baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

Now not much was heard about the Jewish Synagogue, but reportedly they took just ONE squirrel and gave him a circumcision. They haven't seen a squirrel within ten miles of the property since.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived