Squirrels

slysnake

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Rick, if you spin out and cause a caution, that would make you a squirrel. You can also become a squirrel by getting beat by a squirrel. For the last month or so I have been called a squirrel almost every day at work and at the track. I am told that you are a squirrel Rick and since you beat me that makes me a squirrel.

:D oldtimer :D ,

<_< Leave Rick as he be <_< . He had the beer barn after the races and that was at the back of the fence. As I remember it, Rick was always chasing someone down and he has to start somewhere when you get spun aound or spin :P (G.B. J/K) :P . Them Fords are getting harder and harder to catch aren't they Rick and Will?? B) You do have to work your way back to the front if your car is still working. B)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

:D oldtimer :D ,

<_< Leave Rick as he be <_< .  He had the beer barn after the races and that was at the back of the fence. As I remember it, Rick was always chasing someone down and he has to start somewhere when you get spun aound or spin  :P (G.B. J/K) :P . Them Fords are getting harder and harder to catch aren't they Rick and Will??  B) You do have to work your way back to the front if your car is still working. B)

:ph34r:  Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ)  :ph34r:

desert i can pic on rick ratchet jaw russel; if i want to .he and i dont work together anymore but we do work for the same company .but that really didnt matter anyway .im not skeerd of him .rick if your car doesnot have dents .then that would be the first year you have done that .so maybe the track can give you a trophie for it seeing you live for them .trophies that is .and desert just stick to sending us some of those great pic.s

Archived