Getting there

ford12

Well Tim before i finish there you will have to beat me and i dont think you have done that yet lol : :o:D:D

that wiener dog on the track would be fun to read aboult in the paper .headlines poor neon will was worried he was not going to win the race .cuz he started to pass tim on first lap and on the final lap he just scraped by at the finish line .he was very happy he won but was mad as hell it took him 10 laps to pass .asked why he said .

{ ITS TO DAM LONG }

Hey Dennis,

That car in the top picture you posted is just the right color of Red...Just put a big ole #19 and an Instant Imprints sticker on it and we are ready to go win the Spectacular!!

B)

i could see it now hart wins the race but no one saw it .it is belived he pushed wrong button to clear randys bug out of the way and blew the whole dam place up .

Well Tim before i finish there you will have to beat me and i dont think you have done that yet lol : :o   :D  :D

I have beat you and the neon and the vw and the honda just havent got first yet but I have still beat you guys. ;)

where were they sitting in the infield . jk i dont hear that motor running yet .how close are you .

:lol:  OK,  If none of you win, I'll take you shopping when I get back for a new chick magnate.  There's plenty of room fo parts and the woman of your dreams.  Check it out as oltimer trys to score in the HEB parking lot.  LMAO  :lol:

:ph34r:  Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ)  :ph34r:

now that is funny .i always say the older the violin the sweeter the music ..i believe i ask her if she would tell desert cop to ?>:"::P{{::(*&&^^%$#@@!!@#@!#..} but she was mad at you for not bringing home her depends .so that was out of the question .ps get one of your decoder fellers out there to break the coded responce fur you .be safe .all you guys over thier seeing i know you will share this with everyone .

:lol:  OK,  If none of you win, I'll take you shopping when I get back for a new chick magnate.  There's plenty of room fo parts and the woman of your dreams.  Check it out as oltimer trys to score in the HEB parking lot.  LMAO  :lol:

:ph34r:  Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ)  :ph34r:

now that is funny .i always say the older the violin the sweeter the music ..i believe i ask her if she would tell desert cop to ?>:"::P{{::(*&&^^%$#@@!!@#@!#..} but she was mad at you for not bringing home her depends .so that was out of the question .ps get one of your decoder fellers out there to break the coded responce fur you .be safe .all you guys over thier seeing i know you will share this with everyone .

:P OK oldtimer, for the decoded message, I'm really shocked that you feel that way, so I'm sending the other desert cops that work for me after you. We now have new patrol cars so beware! :P

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Archived