DVD's Received in the Desert

:D To ALL,

A while back I commented on an old friend from CC Speedway, Lalo Leal's racing at THS and SAS. The chat was talking about Lalo and his racing exploits. I asked that if anyone out there had copies of these races that I also would love to see them. I received my mail from mail call yesterday, and in that mail call was several DVD's from Lloyd and Karla Hart. My Sailors and Marines wish to thank you for the excellent quality racing DVD's. They were awsome whomever took them. :D

;) I think these folks deserve some recognition for what they've done to boost the morale of my Sailors and Marine in Expeditionary Strike Group THREE. We do on occasion get to watch some of these, and it's great the folks actually read and respond to stuff in this forum. My war fighters have a new found respect for this site that I've bragged about so much. Very good source of information and at times, a good source of amusement. You know the stuff I'm talking about in these discussions. ;)

:P Nick Holt, thanks for keeping up this website because it genrates great things from some great Americans. If anyone else wants to send DVD's of racing at any of the speedways, present or past, send them to the address below. Thanks again for your distant support. :P

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

OSC(SW) Dennis J Ward

Senior Enlisted Advisor

Expeditionary Strike Group THREE

FPO AP 96601-4701

dennis.ward@me.navy.mil

Archived