Message for NeonWill

ford12

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering if anyone feels up to racing Gator on Halloween weekend.Same rules as out final race 2 weeks later.I know we have cars that can win,it would be nice to represent STS and possibly bring some of those cars here for our race.I dont expect to see the out of state cars because Gator lost the big sponsor money.It is 1000 to win and 200 to start however.Heart of Texas is having their 1000 to win mini race in Waco the same weekend.Qualifing should be no problem.EJ,Todd or Will could win this race.All that is needed is a muffler,I just weld on a little modified muffler on the end of my header Are you all ready for this weekend?I found a broken intake manifold,broken float and put the locked diff back in.Im almost fast now :P .

Hey Hart and Oldtimer, I have noticed both of you getting on here trying to get drivers from STS to come run TPS. Why don't you come race with us? :o Please don't take me wrong but I have never asked any TPS drivers to not go race a TPS race and come to STS, we need cars just like TPS does and it is just as much fun to race STS as it is TPS so instead of getting on here and trying to recruit STS drivers why don't you come race once with these guys.

Oldtimer you even bad mouth the dirt in some of your post but you don't race here so don't knock it until you try it.

I hope every person with a race car gets out and races because that is the sport we all love but race were you want to race don't let others talk you into going places you don't want to be.

Hart and oldtimer I wish you both the best in all your racing adventures.

now owens i have not ever bad mouth sts i have talked good aboult that track i have not tried to get tim and them to race tps so you could loose cars .i also last week said to gb on another post that i may race that spectacular yah have in november .still working that out .now you sort of attacked me .and thats fine ,and hart is also not trying to do the same .we have asked them to run with tps its an invite .they say thier piece and we ask them to race with us .no problem .but to say i have talked aboult your track in what i take from you is bad talk it has not happend i wish you guys all the luck .and like i have said i have spoken some with jessie aboult raceing there in november .so if you take whatever i may have said wrong .sorry cuz i have not said anything rotten that i know of .and even after this post i still wish you all the luck .and also i have raced dirt and love it .its fun just not for me full time . now if you can find any place on texas speed zone where i bad mouth sts please fill free to point it out to me so i can see for myself .and we will go from there . thanks have a good day .also soory tim and ej and will that this site got highjacked .

Im not going to argue with you oldtimer and I did not say you said a thing bad about STS but about dirt racing like

quote "SAY TIM THE OLD SAYING WAS THE BOYS PLAY IN THE DIRT .THE MEN PLAY ON ASPHAULT . OUCH THATS GOING TO GET SOMEONE MAD .NOT PICKING ON YOU DIRT DRIVERS . "

You can say not picking on you dirt drivers but bottom line you made your point.

I know you have tried dirt, but you have never tried STS under current management, anyway I am not picking on you I was just trying to point out the constant urging by many to go race TPS.

Thanks.

It seems to me like Owen has schedualed around the big Pro Sedan races to make those nites available to STS cars.Fact is,STS cars are not an invited class for Pro Sedan like the CC cars are.Rules are similar but dirt cars have no windshield..The problem is that ALL the mini classes around the state need cars.Theres enough cars around to get 75 cars at a big ahow if the scheduals were spaced out and if the different divisions would support each other.I have made many different shows around the state and have never seen a Pro Sedan car at any of them.I know Neil does not like his cars at other peoples shows,I have heard him say that at Pro Sedan meetings.Now for the Pro Sedan race at Thunderhill this Halloween the Thunder Stocks are not running at STS that nite.For the mini race at STS on November 11,no other track is running.STS even made it an open rules race so anybody can race what they have as is.Pro Sedans need to include the STS thunderstocks as an invited class and should also support the Stock Car Spactular in November to help both divisions.Thats why I was trying to sell the Gator race,exact same rules and cars needed for the STS race in Nov.Wouldnt it be nice to have a Pro Sedan race at STS and have all the cars at once.A good turn out might make this happen.Lets work together.A race is a race is a race.The Nov race is a good starting point for cooperation for next year.Lets get the Pro Sedans,STS Thunderstocks,CC Thunder Cars,and the RGS Thunder cars all represented.Maybe some Houston cars too.

i see your point .that was an old saying years ago /now if you think my point was to pick on dirt drivers .thats not the case and some of the older dirt drivers would know what that was years ago .here in corpus .sorry if i affended anyone that is not my intention .but i could see why .so all i can say is i am sorry . thanks for pointing that one out . .and i have not nore as of now have anyreason to put forth the effort to mouth off aboult you or what you have done with that track .you have done a great job from what your drivers have said .aND WHAT I HEAR .SO MY BEST ILL BE SEE.ING YOU. IF I AM WRONG IM MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT .

Its kind of run what ya brung.

Mini Stock Rules

4 cylinders only, no rotary or mid engines, no turbo chargers

Tube chassis ok must have firewall around driver

Any tire combination. Beadlock allowed on right rear only

2000 pound min weight

Race fuel or gasoline only

Headers OK

http://www.southtexasspeedway.com

Click the Stock Car Championships picture.

Archived